Haven't met my goals this week, but I'm okay with that. Hank and I had a productive work week. #bfcr2 #teamnewbies #dreamers @Econaghan @bookishbelle @BookBridget. @laurar311 @Honeybeegirl @WriterAtHeart @jmtrivera @mc916 @wanderinglynn
This week was hard for me. I wasn't feeling well physically, which didn't leave me in the best frame of mind, and I didn't meet any goals, though I did make progress on them. Reflecting back, I think my tendency when I feel like this is to retreat into myself and I need to think about how I can reach out to my team and the other resources in my personal life for help, and set mini-goals on weeks like this in the future. #bfc #BFCr2 #bookdragons
Week 2 check-in time! This week has been much better than my first thanks to TWO all day trips to the zoo with my kiddos. It was way too hot for that nonsense, but they each had their day camps this week. So on Mon. one was at camp and one got a Mom day, then they switched on Weds. Sooo. Much. Zoo!
🏃♀️23/12 miles (per wk)
📚5/12 books (total)
#teamlitnfit #bookfitnesschallenge #bfc #bfcr2
📚📚 I'm at 230 books down so far
📚📚📚 My goal for this year is to read 300
📖🤓 The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
✨🌟✨ I'm anticipating reading Updrift by Errin Stevens 🧜🧜🧜🧜🧜🧜🧜🧜 @Updrifting
1. 340 📚
2. Trying for 500
3. Before We Were Yours & The Broken Girls
4. The Proposal & On Magnolia Lane
1. 49 and super close to finishing book 50!!!
2. 50 books and I‘m hoping to maybe finish 60-65 total now! 🤓
3. The Lost For Words Bookshop!!!
4. Hocus Pocus & The All-New Sequel and hopefully Practical Magic (on my library holds list currently #Libby)
#SassyBookworm😏 #2018checkin #FallFun
1. 97! I just counted.
2. I read 104 last year, so I‘m on track to exceed that by a lot. I don‘t have a set goal.
3. Dear Mrs Bird was great, and so was The Woman in the Window. Hard to pick just one or two!
4. The new Liane Moriarty book, for one!
1) 45 - which is my highest number in a looooong time!
2) 52 was my initial goal, but I‘m pretty sure I‘ll end up passing it. 🎉
3) Favorite book I read this summer: Caraval - I read it twice.
4) I don‘t even know what the new releases are, my TBR is so big. 🙈Spinning Silver came out this summer, but I won‘t be reading it until this fall or winter.
📖 38 - not nearly as many as most of you! 🤷🏻♀️
📖 50 - keeping it easy. 💅
📖‘The Book Thief‘ - Littens voted this to the top of my TBR for #makemereadit & I‘m glad I did...but 😭
📖I‘m starting to look forward to some spooky reads like ‘We Have Always Lived in the Castle‘ by Shirley Jackson and ‘The Vanishing‘ by Wendy Webb 👻
2. 100 - on track to exceed that but a few.
3. Boardwalk Summer
4. Im really not sure - I haven‘t seen any fall lists that excite me so really don‘t know what‘s coming. Seems all my go to authors publish spring and summer so my fall and winter reading will be finishing up those authors and then working on my TBR.
🙃 no goal
🌞 The Sky is Everywhere-Jandy Nelson
👏🏻 Spark of Light-Jodi Picoult
3) Gone Bamboo by Anthony Bourdain
#jb just another check in with the following people to see if you‘ve received your One Book yet ? @Sg1224 @Trashcanman @blithebuoyant @LapReader @Smarkies @Alfoster @Kdgordon88 @StephanieGeiser @AmyG @SiriuslyWeasley @Jas16 @Mimi28
According to my records, everyone else should‘ve already sent their book, and received their gift book.
Thanks guys. 💕
1. 111 books down 💃💃💃
2. My goal is set for 300 😳
3. The Broken Girls by Simone St. James 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
4. I'm personally looking forward to getting through my Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles. I'm more than halfway through. 🦇🕸️🕷️
2. My GR challenge is set at 100, which I will surpass much faster than I expected. Anything past that is just bonus.
3. Kavalier & Clay, The Animators
4. Saga Volume 9
Hey Littens! There‘s a new post up on the blog! Ramping up for a new year of bookish fun! Check it out at:
Halfway through the #readathon, so I wanted to give my ongoing list in addition to the survey. I've finished 3 books (I honestly can't count The Changeling, it was almost done) and started 3 others. Out of 12 hours I have read for 7 hours and 52 minutes, so even with big interruptions I'm still on track for my goal of 12 in 24! 😀👍🏼📚 #deweysreadathon