I love this. I am currently single but I want a partner not a boss or a subordinate.
1. Picture from my trip with family and a family friend to the guernsey county fair for the horse show. My grandpas gift of life. Sadly, probably his last fair.
2. Read if at home
3. Work, read when i can, maybe cross stitch
Come join us. Being part of a team is not required.
- drink 70 oz per day.
- read 18 books.
Once its cold, im really bad about staying hydrated. I need to finish 3 books a week for the rest of the year to reach my goals.
1. 59 of 103 for goodreads. 17 of 26 for a to z. 5 of 15 for stacking the series.
2. Umm, im a denver broncos fan or i have a paranoid schizophrenic parent.
3. Country usually but listen to anything once
4. Im single so dont really have one
I loved the other 2 books in the triology but I just cant get into this one. If it was in audio I would probably like it a lot more. This was my level 1 for #stackingtheseries.
At first, i had a hard time getting into this book. It is heavier on the paranormal than the romance. I love Georgina's sarcasm and wit. I will probably read more of the series.
Book 12 of 12 for #bfcr3 @wanderinglynn @AprilMae #plc @AkashaVampie #bookbingo title begins with s
What do you do when youve caught your boss in a lie and hes telling you to do something fraudulent? So very unhappy which is better than shaking mad.
I think i might be in a reading slump, i havent read much of my ebooks this week. Iam still on track to finish my reading goal. I did finish the cross stitches on my project now to do the backstitch and french knots.
@wanderinglynn #bfcr3 @AprilMae
How does everyone keep track of books that are part of a series? I used fictfact until it shut down. I have goodreads but it doesn't have a separate list.
1. Game of thrones.
2. Misty of Chincoteague as a girl it was my favorite.
3.300 and some on goodreads, couple hundred on libby and 1100 on kindle.
4. It burns 4****
5. @bewareofwords @hes7
I loved it. it is very steamy and detailed. love the attitude of both characters. i had shake my head moments at rhe cuteness and laugh out loud moments.
Book 8 of 12 for #bfcr3 @wanderinglynn @AprilMae
Almost 10 hours for #24b4monday while working everyday but friday. @Andrew65 @TheReadingMermaid
First book of #summersendreadathon @Clwojick
Set at the beach for #bookbingo