This was my first book by this author. It was a slow start for me but ended up being good, similar to a western movie. Normally, im not a western book reader but this was good.
Book 4 of 16 for my #bookfitnesschallenge #bfc @wanderinglynn
I absolutley love my friend and coworker. She painted me this because a had a little breakdown last night. Periodically, knowing Im going to lose my grandpa soon hits me hard. He will be 82 in october.
I received this free copy as an arc from #netgalley in exchange for an honest review.I loved the sense of humor between cassie and logan. I also agree as many of you will that reading is important. I also enjoyed that Cassie wasnt a blonde and is more similar to me. I loved her friends.
Book 2 of 16 for my #bookfitnesschallenge. #bfc
Wonderful book. I was familiar with some characters from tv shows and movies. Neil Gaiman's voice is great. He is now one of my favorite narrators.
Book 1 of 16 for my #bookfitness challenge #bfc
I believe this is the first day my fitness tracker has buzzed 3 times. Every time i reach a goal it vibrates, first was my steps, second was distance and third was calories. I got it for christmas to see how much i walk at work, i love seeing how well i slept if i remember to turn it to sleep mode before falling asleep.
I have completed my fitness goal of 1 mile per day. Iam at work where i typically walk 3-5 miles a shift. Monday and wednesday are my days off next week so we will see how i do.
@wanderinglynn #bfc #bookfitnesschallenge
It was short. This book had a lovely narrator and I quite enjoyed learning about him. #readharderchallenge2019 a book by an aoc set in or about space
As a woman, i love what she has done for equality. I also appreciate what she had to do to get there. I feel many of us take working for granted. #readharderchallenge2019 childrens or middle grade book that won a diversity award in 2018
A little over 11 hours in the 25 in 5. Hopefully next time ill hit 20.
I'm seriously debating on getting an audible subscription. I use libby for my library and borrow audiobooks from there. I'm just not sure how much I would really use it. Any thoughts, suggestions,etc?
1. Captain planet
2. Visit scotland,ireland and australia
3. Either mood or for challenges
4. Not really a book or author but definitely cozy mysteries
5. Favorite reading spot? Mine is either bed or chair, sometimes outside
Manga does not seem to be a genre i enjoy. #bookriotreadharderchallenge2019 a book of manga
1. Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Cozy Mysteries and sometimes Military.
2. Anything outside my normal.
4. Fantasy and scifi if done well
5. The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
6. Alpha rising by G.L. Douglas
7. Anyone who hasnt played
1. Sometimes but not usually. No.
2. Real: probably a gypsy cob horse Fictional: Niffler maybe
3. Rhapsody from the symphony of ages or Joanne Walker from the walker papers or Mercy Thompson from Mercy Thompson series or Melanie Travis from her series.
4. Hogwarts or Middle-Earth
5. Im at work and typically not a lot of children. Its an office supply store.
I feel like this is a must read for everyone. As someone who is straight and known very few transgender people, there were statements made that made me cringe and increased my understanding of their lives. #bookriotreadharderchallenge2019 a novel by a trans or nonbinary author