1. I‘m trying for at least 12 hours.
2. Both—I make lists but don‘t always follow them.
3. Coffee and chocolate
4. Early riser—I like to go to bed early.
5. Switch up formats and genres to keep interest and not have to rush through any individual book that you‘re not in the mood for. Plus, you can do audio while doing housework, etc.
6. Thrillers, mysteries, children‘s books
Saw this on fb, as a Leo I can relate- cuss word and all 😂
I saw this appeared on my FB feed. Thought it'd be fun to share it here. Here's the link:
Have fun!!! 😊
Here are the two books I‘m reading for the month. Brave is an audiobook while the other is a hardback (currently halfway through). Besides these, I‘m hoping to read more but trying to let the mood strike me (and who knows if my other audiobook holds will come available this month 😂)
My current reads. Two books from series - book 13 in the Kay Scarpetta series & book 3 in the Ty Hauck series👍🏻
Wrapped up on the sofa reading as its freezing in England ❄
Started and finished two books yesterday, don't think I've ever done that before, read 738 pages👍🏻
They were supposed to be my last two books for July but obviously need something else to read, so picked these two 😃 Will finish these two before Thursday.
#24B4Monday readathon currently at 19 hours 37 minutes ❤
After just getting over my cold, I now feel like I‘m getting a touch of the stomach bug. This has not been my week for #BFC. I haven‘t finished any audiobooks this week, as I‘m having a hard time getting focusing on them. And I didn‘t hit 10k steps once(well, the day I‘m pretty sure I did, my Fitbit wasnt on. Of course.)
I‘m hoping to get back into it next week💪🏻
Alsooooo here‘s a picture of my tee, simply because I love it. 🔥 @wanderinglynn
My current reads 📚
Third book in the Murphy & Rossi series and I'm loving it ❤ can't say the same about Dare Me but I will stick with it 😟
Struggling to pick my next book. Anything above jumping out at you?
Litsy has changed my reading habits a lot, especially this year!
📚 I read more books.
📝 I keep better track of how much I‘m reading (doing monthly recaps, looking at page numbers and audiobook times).
🥇 I make my #tbr list based on reading challenges (in addition to mood).
On rare occasions there comes along a profound original, an odd little book that appears out of nowhere, from the pen of some obscure storyteller, and once you have read it, you will never go completely back to where you were before. The kind of book you may hesitate to lend for fear you might miss its company.⬇️
Friends, I‘m deep in a reading slump. Work and life have been burning out and I‘m having a hard time engaging with my books. Looking to start something that will really suck me in. Anything on my list that is sure to do the trick? #readingslump
1. Leo 🦁
2. I asked an author to appear at our book discussion and she said yes!!!!
3. None recently- I really try to finish them all
4. Reading (same as most weekends, I lead exciting life)
It‘s the worse feeling in the world and all you do all day is think of these characters!
1. Very hard to choose just one as I love so many. John Sandford and Harlan Coben are at the top of my list though.
2. Children of the Dust by Louise Lawrence. Read it so many times as a teenager and still have a very old, battered copy.
3. The Prey Series by John Sandford.
4. Thrillers, mystery, suspense and psychological thrillers
5. Sci-fi and horror
I would have made 7000 pages in a normal length month 😁😁
What do you think? 👍🏽 or 👎🏽?
Not me! Do you?
Apart from reading, I try to mediate daily and benefits are immense!
If you are trying to get into meditation, this article is a must read 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
My book stack for the #24in48readathon 😄 Not pictured are a few audio books and an ebook! My sister @litdrivengirl and I went to town and bought lots of yummy snacks for the weekend and I can hardly wait to start reading!!!! #24in48 @24in48