Featuring my new pumpkin from Scarborough.
Have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Halloween, Litsy fam!
Have a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Halloween, Litsy fam!
1- yes! We carve several in our house
2- of course, life is too short for boring socks! I have small but wide feet so I buy the ladies size 9 so they have enough stretch
3- All of them!
4-fall theme tumbler full of matcha latte
5- book sleeves
6- I go all in on costumes , super elaborate but my favourite which was simple but fun was Tracy Turnblad complete with big hair
7- Nay, sadly I have a big head, they never fit
"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween."
Happy Halloween to all my American friends.??
We also celebrate Day of Reformation today. We got our first book in that period.
#halloween #weekendvibes #pumpkin #litsylove
I almost forgot to post, but the second half of my #hauntedhallowswap package came while I was recuperating in the hospital from a car wreck. I‘m so excited to open everything
Thank you Jennifer for the books & gifts! @TheDrunkenLibrarian I already put the sign in front of my TV with my other Halloween decorations. And I love the Luna bookmark so much! Its going to be my new favorite bookmark. #hauntedhollowswap @wanderinglynn Happy Halloween!
#hauntedhollowswap this is your Oct 1 check-in. 4 weeks until opening day! Please plan accordingly.
Make sure you post a photo + tag me when you mail your swap box AND when you receive your box. If I don‘t comment on your posts, tag me again! Or shoot me an email: email@example.com
🎃🎃🎃And if you‘re having *any* problems with your swap, PLEASE reach out to me. I can‘t help what I don‘t know. I want this to be a fun & successful swap.
@wanderinglynn @FantasyChick My #HauntedHallowSwap box started its journey today. I had hoped to give it 6 weeks but Amazon lost two boxes so I had to find some replacement items. I hope it makes it there in time.
Thanks, Lynn, for hosting!
Here‘s my Halloween aesthetic for #hauntedhollowswap 🎃 Some of my favorite movies include Hocus Pocus, and Hotel Transylvania. The Originals is one my favorite TV shows. I love corn mazes and all the fall decor. My favorite fall drink is apple cider, and every year at Halloween I have to buy a box of Count Chocula cereal. In books I like twisty, suspenseful thrillers, vampire books, and creepy atmospheric fairytales. #halloweenaesthetic
More #HauntedHollowSwap #HHS fun!
1 Carve a Jack-o-lantern
2 Halloween socks, women‘s 7 (I tend to be a ‘sock-shunner‘ as it‘s hard for me to go back to socks after summer) but I love ‘reading‘ socks and cool designs
3 Depends on the day
4 I enjoy bath bombs but I go through tons of candles ie bookish scents, fig, tuberose, lavender, rose, bergamot, basil, dragon‘s blood, patchouli, sandalwood
6 Fab costume
7 Thriller (I love the 80‘s!)
More optional #HauntedHollowSwap Would You Rather questions to help you stalk your match!
If you haven't posted lately, this is a good time to do so.
Please use the #HauntedHollowSwap hashtag and remember to tag me on all #HHS posts. And remember, you may always email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or need clarification.
Everyone is welcome to play.
1. Winifred Sanderson
2. Heck yes!! All things pumpkin spice!
5. Not really
6. Black cat
7. Jack Skellington
9. Apple if it is early fall and pumpkin if it is late fall
Matches have been made and emails sent by @wanderinglynn for the #hauntedhollowswap! Check your email!
I‘m excited! 😍 plus this is the first of 10 days that is super pleasant outside and in the 68-76 degree range. Fall is here!
I was out of town the last few days. I got a big surprise when I opened the mailbox. The first swap package has arrived. @Come-read-with-me you are on the ball! Thank you! Now for the wait!
My packages will go out in the next day or two. I am looking for something for one of my swappers and I can't find it. Keep your fingers crossed that my stops today will prove fruitful.🤞
New bun Biscuit dressed up as a tortoise for Halloween. What do you think -- does she get to try one of the older buns' treats? #BunniesofLitsy
1. Trick 'r Treat, House of 1000 Corpses, & The Crow
2. Only 3.5 books, but life took over for a couple weeks.
3. Netflix a couple spooky movies & maybe a drink at the dive bar around the corner.
4. Do I have cash? Vacation. If not, deep clean & organize the apartment & lots of reading.
5. My skull decorations seem normal, gory movies, & the little kids in their costumes.
1. These are the 4 movies I need to make sure I watch every Halloween season.
2. 12! Not my highest but a pretty good month!
3. Relaxing and watching Halloween movies. I don‘t think we will get any kids.
4. Hmm probably take a trip somewhere warm and see if for most of it I could sit and read.
5. Candy! And Halloween movies, witches and stuff! But nothing scary!
1. The Crow; Practical Magic
3. Cook dinner for my hubby and visiting daughter and hand out candy with my daughter. (Hoping the rain will hold off!)
4. Road trip somewhere I‘ve never been.
5. Seeing the excitement of the little ones! And thinking about fun ones from my children‘s growing up!
TRICK OR TREAT, all! 🎃🎃🎃
1. I know it's not a movie but it's my fave and I couldn't think of any Halloween movies I loved!
2. Read 8, hoping to finish one today.
3. Work then taking my son trick or treating around the neighborhood with some friends
4. Definitely travel somewhere
5. Not one of my favorite holidays but do love the candy! 🍫🎃👻