This book was so fun and body positive. I loved it! Although I did find that I related more to the movie version of Willowdean than the book version. I'm not really sure why.
Thought y'all might enjoy these, maybe get some ideas. https://www.popsugar.com/love/Literary-Tattoos-36112380#photo...
(Photo from the article)
I'm trying to come up with the right words...When I saw a package on my porch, I knew it had to be from a Litten, but I didn't think it was for one of my swaps. Then I saw the name on the box and I started to cry, because I knew the box was special. And, boy, was it ever. So many things I love, llamas, sloths, HP, scarves, tea towels, totes, bookmarks, books. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jee, I love it!! You made my day!
I read this one when my chronic migraines were at their worst. My cognitive functioning was so bad. I couldn't talk without forgetting what I was saying or forgetting really simple words that I'd used a million times before. So even though our diseases were different, at the time, I could totally relate to the MC in this book.
(Photo from Google)
I tried with this book, I really did. It's well written and it's about an aspect of Australian history that I'm guessing most people outside Australia don't know about. The racial tension could have been ripped from today's headlines. But something just didn't feel right about the story. I think it's the fact that this story about a time in black Australian history has only one character with a redeeming storyline and he's white.⬇️⬇️⬇️
Putting things in rainbow order was one of my favorite things to do when I worked retail. I would totally organize my shelves this way if my husband would let me.
It's almost Friday again, right?
2. Nymphadora Tonks and Luna Lovegood
3. Professor Umbridge and Aunt Marge
4. I always think it's Order of the Phoenix, until I read it and Harry is so whiny and Umbridge is so awful. I've only read Deathly Hallows once, so it might be my favorite. We'll see when I re-read them for the buddy read.
5. I'd be like Hermione and take all of them, except maybe History of Magic.
1. Once or twice in person, but I'm on the website almost every day
2. 32 on 2 cards
3. 30 print books and 2 ebooks (1 non-fiction and 31 fiction, both adult and YA)
4. None. I do have almost $30 in fines between both cards?
5. 19 (2 print books and 17 ebooks, most of which are currently suspended, otherwise they'd all come in at once)
6. The Huntess, I'm the first person in line, but the book is still "on order"
Got out and enjoyed some of the beautiful weather today, before it gets cold again.