This was fun! 😊📖📚 https://www.bookstr.com/wouldyourather
This was fun! 😊📖📚 https://www.bookstr.com/wouldyourather
1. Dracula. As long as he's not eating me!
2. A tear, no question.
3. Oooohhhh, that's a good one. Visually.
4. Dog-ear. I'll already do it in a pinch. Yes, I'm a monster, I know.
5. Meh. I'd find a serial killing werewolf more enticing.
1) Read based on my mood
2) Read only one 5⭐️ read a year. There are lots of 3 and 4⭐️ reads I enjoy, but I couldn't cope with a 1⭐️book every month!
3) Harry Potter
4) Bookish clothes so I can mix it up, though I would love a bookish tattoo one day ☺️
5) First half. It's rare I bail and this would make it worth sticking with!
1. Mood. I've tried planning, and it just doesn't work for me.
2. One 5🌟 book a year. I like being able to bail on books I don't like. And 3 or 4🌟 reads are still a wonderful way to spend my reading time.
3. Harry. But only to get to Ron.
4. Hmmm... clothes for now.
5. First half, but I'd need to know that it was worth pushing through to get to the good stuff!
This was a tough one, @Kalalalatja
1. Read based on mood-I learned this year that planning creates a reader's block for me, esp overplanning
2. Read a 1 star book a month-Just make'em really short & make up for it with many 5 stars for balance.
3. Harry Potter-the Wizarding World is my home!!!
4. Bookish clothes-tattoos cost a lot, & do you know how many books I could buy for that money 😂
5. 1st half-I can't stand when a book peters out
1. Read based on my mood (but I plan b/c of library holds)
2. Read one 5 star book a year, but I'd prefer a lot of 3-4 ⭐️
3. Be friends with #HarryPotter, but preferably Hermione😉
4. Wear bookish clothes
5. Agh neither! Middle preferably but I guess maybe the end
1. I plan loosely then read based on my mood.
2. I'm a little stingy with my 5⭐️ ratings, so I guess one 5⭐️ book per year.
3. Harry Potter (I don't know who the other one is)🤷🏻♀️
4. I'm getting a bookish tattoo! 😃I just can't decide on what exactly.
5. Definitely the first. I like to end on a good note.
2. I only read like one 5 star book a year and definitely one 1 star book a month... 🙄
3. Who's Lyra?
5. First half, definitely.
1. Read based on mood
2. One 5 star a year - I think I would go crazy if I read one bad book a month!
4. Bookish clothes - I'm a librarian, so I do have a few cardigans 😉
5. First half bad
Thanks @Kalalalatja !
Ohh! There are some fun questions in this one! 😄 And I like that you can see the popular choices.
1. Cafe , I love being surrounded by the smell of coffee ☕️
2. Favourite fictional character , but there's too many to choose from !!
3. Always cry a little bit
4. I couldn't seperate form litsy 💔
5. Always read the back cover 📖
1. A cafe as I want to be able to sip on something and sprawl out
2. Be my favorite author... all my favorite characters deal with danger 😳
3. Never... I hate when books make me cry
4. Read... although it better be well written!
5. Always... I pick books by blurbs and first pages
1) Both are tempting but I'll go with cafe because drinks and maybe cake. :)
4) read a 1000+ history - and then I can share my misery with Litsy 😂
5) always read the back cover
1. Library. I need the quiet atmosphere.
2. Fictional character. I've never wanted to be an author. I just want to read!
3. Cry a bit while reading. I need some humor in my books.
4. Read 1000+ pages of history. I actually like history nonfiction. I need this Litsy community of readers!
5. Always read the back cover blurb. I do that anyway.
Thanks @Kalalalatja #BookishWouldYouRather
2. Fictional character
3. Always cry a bit
4. Read a 1000+ history book (I'm a history teacher)
5. Never read the back cover blurb
1. I get too distracted reading in public. I end up people watching. I'll order something at the cafe, then go read in my car.
2. My favorite fictional character
3. I always cry a bit anyway. 🤷🏼♀️
4. I'll happily read 1000+ pages about the US's history, as long as it's accurate and not the watered-down shit version they feed us in school. I love history!
5. Never read the blurb
1. A Cafe because NOMS.
2. Be a fave fictional character.
3. Always cry a bit while reading.
4. Read a 1000+ pages about your country's history because yeah I wouldn't last a month off Litsy.
5. Hmm. Always read the back cover blurb- I can't stand not knowing.
1. Read I'm a cafe...though people watching in both locations is fun.
2. Favorite fictional character...but which one?!
3. Always cry a little bit. 😢
4. I think I could do 1000 pages...does Chernow's Alexander Hamilton count?! 🤞🏼
5. Always read the back cover...too hard a habit to break now.
#bookishwouldyourather Thanks, @Kalalalatja !
2) fictional character- time travel, experience other times/worlds
3) cry a bit, then I can laugh out loud too!
4) read 1000+ pages about USA- the only way I would go a month without Litsy is if I was traveling all over the world!
5) always read back blurb
@Kalalalatja Thanks again for more #wouldyourather fun!!!!💚💙
1. Cafe for sure
2. Fave author... I tend to 💙 tragic characters... 😳
3. Never laugh/cry while reading... I am okay w doing that all on the inside. Not as okay w crying 😜
4. Prob read the history bc that could be interesting anyway
5. Never: I live on the edge! 💁🏽
Thanks @Kalalalatja for this fun #bookishwouldyourather !
(side note, I love all the movie posts... I think I agree with at *least* 1 movie on each of your lists!! 🎥👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽)
It was all relatively straightforward-til that last question! I alway read the blurbs, but I do like the idea of going in 'cold'. Any chance I could try 'Never' for 3 months, and see how it goes? If not, I'll have to say always...
1. Read in a café because coffee.. Duh! ☕️
2. Be my favourite fictional character for sure (Luna)
3. Always cry a bit while reading ??♀️
4. Be without Litsy for a month (sorry don't hate me!)
5. Always read the back cover blurb because I always do anyway lol ?
1) Cafe - I lived in a noisy household most of my life, so I'm used to background noise. It helps me concentrate.
2) Favorite Author - some of my favorite characters aren't in the best of situations 😅
3) Always cry a bit, hands down.
4) 😩😩😩 Why did you do this to me??? If it's an accurate history, then read 1,000+ pages. Then I can complain to everyone.
5) Never read the back cover blurb
These #bookishwouldyourather are so much fun.
1. Library (I need complete silence to read)
2. Favorite character (not much of a writer)
3. Always cry
4. Read 1.000 + pages of 🇳🇴history it is
5. Always read the back cover blurb
1. Cafe...with coffee
2. Fictional character...maybe lisbeth salander? She's something might fierce, which I'm not, so maybe it'd be cool.
3. Always always cry.
4. 1000+pgs of history...I really like history.
5. NEVER read the back blurb...some of the books I've most enjoyed were because I was blown away about a realization that was given away on the back cover. #room #roots
Thanks @Kalalalatja for another fab edition of #bookishwouldyourather!
1️⃣I don't often read in either, but a library sounds more appealing.
2️⃣If I knew I'd never suffer from writer's block, I'd be a writer. I'd get to create so many amazing worlds, characters and stories!
3️⃣Always cry a bit while reading, no question.
4️⃣Be without Litsy for a whole month?!?!? Naw, I couldn't do it. Guess I'll be reading about 🇨🇦!
5️⃣Never read the blurb.
2. Favorite author, I think - I'd love to be as witty as Jane Austen
3. Cry - I couldn't read with a straight face
4. 1000+ page history - no brainer on this one!
5. Never read the back cover - makes it a bit of a surprise!
Fun questions! I never answer these, but this time I'm going to.
1. In a library!
2. Be my favorite author. It must be such a rush to write something that speaks to lots of people.
3. Cry for sure
4. Be without Litsy for a month, I guess. I would miss everyone, but a month isn't forever!
5. Always! I pretty much always do anyway.
It's that time again - #BookishWouldYouRather!
Comment or make a new post with your answers (you can just take a screen shot) and remember the hashtag and to tag me. Can't wait to see all your answers! ?
1. Café ☕️
2. Fictional character. Most of my favourite authors are dead, sooooo..
3. Cry a bit. It would be too sad otherwise
4. I could never be without Litsy that long ❤️
5. I have to go with always read the blurb
Late to the party but can't resist! Thanks for all the work in putting this together Kalalalatja 💕
2. First page
4. Fantasy- real life sucks much of the time...escapism all the way.
5. Mr. Darcy - I'll take misunderstood over bigamist
1. I prefer wine if I drink alcohol while reading but sometimes a good beer works too.
2. Based on their cover. I occasionally judge books by their cover.🤷
3. In a forrest. I always feel most at peace among trees compared to water.
5. It's a tie. As much as I love Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester, I like the Matthew MacFadyen Mr. Darcy.