Love this! 🤣
Curling up to finish this beauty this afternoon!
I had this awesome idea to take a pic of this book with the storms they‘ve been predicting in the background, except we got NONE of the storms, just a light rain last night. 🙄
My cousin and her family are visiting this weekend so I‘ve been busy around the house so I haven‘t had much time to read, but I‘m settling in for the evening and can‘t wait to see what happens.
1. Idk that it‘s endearing. But I love that my students call me Ms. P.
2. I guess Anna Dressed in Blood. I mostly read contemporary romance and the have fairly normal titles.
3. Oh definitely, I‘ve been disappointed by books that we‘re too hyped up, and also by negative reviews. I try real hard not to read any reviews or look at ratings once I decide to read a book.
4. I can 100% be suckered by a beautiful cover, but it‘s not the end all be all.
Shalvis is easily one of my favorite authors and I knew I could turn to her book to bring some happiness in to my weekend. She absolutely did not disappoint.
As with the other two books in the series there are two main females with their own love story. I loved that this one featured an already married couple going through some stuff.
STAY FAR AWAY
Looks like something cute and fun. That is NOT what you get.
1. I don‘t feel the author did any research on baseball players and how contracts work.
2. She just left her son (who hadn‘t woke up yet) in the hospital with her neighbor to wear a wire to catch the bad doctor. Riiiiiiight.
3. Not a single person in this book is worth liking. Even the righteous main character who gave the baseball player a unethical shot anyway.
At first I found this book cute and fun, but now it‘s like a train wreck I can‘t look away from. Too much man handling from the male love interest. Too much crazy with his people, I feel like I‘m reading a soap opera. The writing is off putting too. I‘m at 80% and instead of using the main characters name the author keeps using “student nurse”.
I don‘t usually get excited over what a book looks like naked, but this one is AMAZING. Can‘t wait to read for YA Book Club. Thanks @MidnightBookGirl ❤️
I really enjoyed this book, but the cover is a bit misleading. It says “fun and cute”, and while it was fun and cute (lots of banter and tension) there were also two serious things going on. One affected their relationship more than the other, but both made me cry.
Edit: The blurb does say you‘ll reach for tissues, my bad for being unprepared. 🤷🏻♀️
2. Y‘all are probably going to hate me, but I don‘t even want to own a fictional pet. (I‘m not anti pet for other people, just not interested for me.)
3. Just one???? Hermione Granger, I need some magic in my life, and she‘s kick ass to boot.
4. Lucky Harbor. I‘m a sucker for small towns.
1. The 90‘s, more late 90‘s than early, but all 90‘s were the best.
2. eBooks, it‘s super convenient, and if a book is big I don‘t notice.
3. Older, but just by a year or so.
4. Nope. According to google I live exactly 900 miles away from the hospital I was born in. 915 miles from where I grew up.
1. I turned 9 in 1990, Graduated in 1999 (They saved the best for last.😉)
2. Team Kelly
3. Team Dylan
4. Helping backstage at our production of Annie
5. 👋🏻 Hello, all my 90‘s loving friends
#frideas #lukeperrytribute @SailorMoon
I absolutely love these covers. ❤️ I had a lot of things that needed to be done around the house this week as I prepare and start my kitchen makeover so I got through several hours of The Towering Sky. As with the first two books it‘s all about the drama, and I‘m ok with that.
I‘ve had other jobs besides teaching, but teaching is by far the hardest job I‘ve had. It‘s also the most fulfilling.
I absolutely wish that the general public knew and understood how incredibly hard and demanding this job is and give a little more respect to teachers.
Shout out to all teachers and my super supportive and amazing friends who listen to me vent about the less awesome things about my job.
#teacher #teachers #education
1. I could go on and on about this one, but I won‘t. The more time passes the more I hate it.
2. Pack my lunch, I get 22 min to eat lunch so there‘s no chance to leave.
3. There are so many to chose from, I‘m socially awkward so that tends to create lots of opportunities for embarrassing moments.
5. Pink Legendary
I‘m up in the middle of the night and I can‘t remember who started this other than I was tagged by @Eggbeater
Here‘s my 20 things about me. Enjoy.
Watching A Discovery of Witches. Already halfway through my third episode. Love having an extra weekend day so I can do things like binge TV shows based on favorite books.
I‘d like to reread it, but I‘m glad I didn‘t yet because I‘m not picking up on anything that they changed.... yet.
I‘m loving my new phones focus ability. The slightly blurred look in the background is a cool effect.
Snuggling up with Furyborn for the evening. I had a very stressful week at work and didn‘t get any reading done so I‘m behind on this monster book for book club so I need to get a move on.