I‘ll miss this. There is always something that could have been done better but I enjoyed the finale. Except I‘m unsure about how to feel about Jon‘s story line. No spoilers.😊
Take the long way home...
I made it on TV yesterday, smiled through the whole game even though my team lost. I ❤️ Wrigley and 🐻⚾️
It‘s snowing out so we are snuggling inside.
So good but also frustrating. I‘m tired of criminals in my real life yet I can stop listening 😂
Hello friends! It‘s been far too long.
#90sspringfling The Foo Fighters!! 🤘🏻 I graduated college in 1993 and was a grunge fan! Pearl Jam, Bush, Green Day. I was blessed to start the 90s with Dave Grohl in Nirvana and I‘m still rocking to him in the Foo! We‘ve seen them 3 times in the last year and my husband and I agree we would both marry Dave. ❤️😂 I‘ll backtrack today and put up a 1994 wedding photo for a real laugh.
1. Friday, a slide into weekend.
2. Dave Grohl...and the whole Foo Fighter gang
3. Hot yoga and hanging out with my family, lunch, movies, shopping to enjoy spring break and my daughters 19th birthday 😱🎉
4. The Silent Patient - great thriller!!
So it begins...👊🏻 #90sSpringFling
Toll house cookie pie going in the oven for Pi Day, which we declared to be the cat‘s birthday...to justify pie.😻
#friyayintro a day late! @howjessreads
1. My house after an early morning shovel out
2. I live in WI 25 mins south of Madison. I am really getting tired of winters here.
3. Next of Kin was my fav Feb read
4. I read the most at bedtime but also before work, at lunch and in the car.
5. Mexican food out with a friend. 🌮❤️ chips ❤️
In bed under the weather with a book and I have company!
After a nice coffee meet up with @JenReadsAlot talking about finding mojo...I‘m looking at books about it. Something is bound to stick. 🤞🏻or a nap could happen.
@Foxyfictionista thank you! Read in one sitting on the day I received it. As we are nearing the end of the book club I think the cats 🐈 are out of the bag and wanted you to know I loved it! And ❤️🐶
A good day for reading... ❄️
❄️ ❄️Snow Day tomorrow = 📚 ❄️ ❄️
This image makes me think roller skating and disco... 🤷♀️ BOOK ⭐️ The Immortalists (Simon‘s section) - MOVIE ⭐️ - Boogie Nights SONG ⭐️ - Heaven‘s on Fire by KISS or Hot Stuff by Donna Summer. #manicmonday @JoScho
Just me to see Ben is Back. 🙌🏻
Chilling continues. This movie...hard on the heart. But so good.