This #friyayintro feels extra special because after a short shift at the library today, I‘m looking at a 3 day weekend! 😎
1. Probably fantasy? Though my 2018 stats said contemporary and horror were close runners-up!
2. Worms and similar critters. Long story but it‘s a lifelong phobia. 😣
3. A librarian! ☺️ Which is why it‘s so surreal that I am a new one!
5. Will do! 🥰
1. Recently downloaded Dots & Co. Solitaire is my go to game (forgot about Bookworm...new phone and haven‘t downloaded it which is good because it‘s bad for my heart😂🤣😂)
2. Most days...YA but I jump around genres a bit
3. Starburst Jellybeans or bust
4. My Hubby. He‘s a hoot. @LeshaMac is highly ranked too 😉
2. Delores Umbridge from Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix (Seriously. I hated her more than Lord Voldemort ☠️)
3. Over. This should not up for debate!
4. Oh yes. I‘ve been maid/matron of honor at least three times, and a bridesmaid more times than I care to count.
5. I‘m a day late, so I won‘t tag anyone new. But thank you for the tag @That-Bookish-Hiker sorry I was so late in posting!
2- Bella from Twilight
3-dont really care lol
4-bridesmaid once and it was for my brothers wedding.
5- @GypsyKat (not sure if you‘ve done this already)
Thanks for the tag @MaleficentBookDragon
1. Skating...maybe snowboarding. TBH I‘m not much of a Winter Olympics fan... 🤷🏻♀️
2. While I don‘t do it often, perhaps John Jakes & the Kent Family Chronicles.
4. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
5. I‘ll do my best! 🎂
1- brownies, cake, cookies and basically anything that is sweet lol.
2- well I just finished binging The End of the F**cking World. It was pretty entertaining. I started to binge Love today.
3- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant stressed me out .
4- I think a little over a year 🤷🏽♀️
I know it‘s not Friday yet but it feels like Friday to me since I didn‘t work.
1. Crunchy for sure
2. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
3. To fully enjoy my 4 day weekend. Pack up Christmas! And spend time with friends.
4. Talk with animals of course.
5. No minor, no time when I was in nursing school.
2. Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
3. Son‘s basketball 🏀 game; relative‘s bday dinner at Pappadeaux; may try to talk my mom into rolling lumpia with me
4. Every language to easily move around the world
5. International Studies
1. Peanut butter
3. 30, so far, plus several in progress
4. Home Alone
5. This year‘s Hallmark Star Trek ornament
1. I was obsessed with the Paul Frank monkey-Julius- and one year Santa gave me a Paul Frank bag, wallet, plush pillow, and sheet set. It was the best Christmas ever 😝
2. I got my husband the Southern Reach Trilogy for Christmas 🎄
4. Yes! I just temporarily moved back to my hometown.
1. The Paddington Bear series by Michael Bond. ❤️
2. Santa Baby. I dislike this song so hard!
3. Not everyone gets a gift. It‘s an awful feeling when you spend time finding something nice for relatives only to be rejected. 😔
4. My only book goal for 2017 was to read more since I now have better concentration. I‘m still working on it.
5. On it! Thanks @jesshowbooks 👍 #friYAYintro
It‘s another round of #FriYaYIntro 😀
1. Green bean casserole ~ Why?!?!? 🤷🏼♀️🤢
2. Mystery 🕵️♀️
5. Will do ✅
1. Sharon Bolton, Elly Griffiths, Tana French
2. Getting to see family in GA
3. Not really... I get nightmares! 😳 I do enjoy a good 90‘s Slasher film though! They are cheesy and awesome!
4. Shark! Hopefully it would be a quick death and my story would end up on Shark Week!
Happy Friday and reading, Littens! 💕🤗📚
1. autobuy is Murakami & Gaiman & German author Dirk Bernemann
2. hmm my graduation ceremony yesterday, because everyone important came to vienna to celebrate with me 😊💚
3. scary yes - gore not so much
4. erm. If I had to decide between those two... I think a shark would kill you quicker (thinking of how my cat plays with her mouses...)
5. according to wtforecast 61 degrees (16 degrees Celsius)
Yay 😀 it‘s #FriYAYintro @jess.how
1. It‘s gotta be the only 3 series I‘m committed to...Daniel Silva, Dan Brown & Harlan Coben
2. Had lots of overseas guests & I went on a day trip to Odesa which was an amazing experience 🙌🏻
3. Sometimes....scary is ok but gore NO WAY
4. I prefer to die in my sleep, preferably at a very old age...after I‘ve whittled down my TBR 😂
5. According to #WTForecast 84 👍🏻yesterday was 92😅
1. 🤣😍👍🏽(💩is in the top 5)
2. Sheila Williams, Sarah Addison Allen, can't think of a consistent 3rd.
3. Blink event taking place in downtown Cincinnati. Light and art activities around the city starting at dusk.