I just had tater tots but forgot to take a picture so here's the cough drops I'm having now #ReadInTheNewYear #NewYearsEats @hermyknee
I'm also starting the tagged book now for #24B42019 @TheReadingMermaid @Andrew65
#ReadInTheNewYear #currentlyreading @hermyknee After dinner, I'll be starting the tagged book which was a Christmas present from my husband. I haven't read all day or yesterday as I got sick and was resting. So my total for #24B42019 is at 7 1/2 hours. @TheReadingMermaid @Andrew65
2nd book finished for #24B42019 time is at about 5 hours @TheReadingMermaid @Andrew65
Time pictured is for #11thHourReadathon @EclecticReaders
Yellow tinge to picture is from the phone screen
#Pickle #catsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
My total is off as I fell asleep reading last night 🙈 but I'm guessing I'm at about 4 hours. I'm going to read for a couple hours then restart my timer.
#24B42019 @TheReadingMermaid @Andrew65
I'm borrowing my husband's phone to dual time my reading for #11thHourReadathon @EclecticReaders
#Pickle is now immune to me putting my books on her for Litsy pictures 😹 #catsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
1. She's upset I woke her up to take a picture ? #Pickle #catsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
2. I hope so ??
3. I don't have any on but my tennis shoes are purple
4. Bed, lamp, dresser, tv stand(no tv)
5. A Amy's frozen burrito covered in Red Hot Hot Sauce, sweet chili Doritos and "butter" rice with some flat diet Pepsi (from Sunday) and silk holiday nog.
@BookishMarginalia 's #LitsyAtoZ 2019 sign up's are available! I did it this year and had so much fun! I'm excited for this year's and finding books for the letters! Last year(2018) the letter(Z) that I thought would be hard ended up being way easier(I even had a few options to choose from!), X ended up being the tricky one. I hope you'll head over to @BookishMarginalia page and join in the fun 🤗
Omg! Thank you so much @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks 🤗 I love it and can't wait to read it!
1. All three don't come out til Feb 5th: The Last Life Of Prince Alastor, The Ruin Of Kings and The List Rainforest 2:Gogi's Gambit
2. Vegan candy
3. Yes, we decorated the day after Thanksgiving
4. Oliver: The Cat Who Saved Christmas and The Littlest Christmas Tree
I wanted to like this but found it boring and very slow paced. I also didn't like the couple's lack of a relationship and his wife's indifference to anything that wasn't tv, I'm sure it was a point being made but it irritated me.
I enjoyed it a lot and loved the hidden messages. I'm excited to continue the series and I'd be intrigued by more books by Neil Patrick Harris.
It's my first choose your own adventure book and it was entertaining but the choices seemed like multiple short stories no matter how often you read it, I did it at leat 5 plus times. I was expecting more dragons given the name but maybe I just have to keep reading it.
#bookjarpick #Joban #catbookrest #catsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
I didn't see this til tonight so I'm a bit behind on starting, I think I read for 30 mins to an hour Friday(58 pages) @TheReadingMermaid #24B4MondayReadathon #tryingtokickthisslumpsa** #beatthisslump #noonewantsaslump
58 of 445 pages
1. This was how Wally decided to sleep Sunday, the picture I took today didn't turn out
2. 2, The Neverending Story and The Icewind Dale Trilogy
3. Yes, for a couple months now
4. Yes, all the time glasses and reading glasses
5. The last book I bailed was The Last Unicorn, I just couldn't get into it and found it boring.
I tried all Tuesday to read but would pick a book read 1 to 30 pages and put it back down. So it's back to one of my favorites(might even be #1 favorite for stand-alone books!) until this passes
#Pickle #catsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
I couldn't get into it and found it boring. Read 130 pages.
1. Spicy food
2. Good night, Sammy
3. Reading, sleeping and watching tv
4. @DebinHawaii @MinDea @knittedgnome @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks @Ddzmini
Thanks for the tag @RestlessFickleBookHoarder
1. Working on turtle enclosure's, pet store, health food store, Meijer, going out to eat and relaxing with my husband either reading while he plays video games or watching anime together.
3. I don't usually read based on the season.
I raided my husband's books to find some epic high fantasy 🤓
I enjoyed the story and characters. This edition is the Authors preferred edition and at no point did I find anything unnecessary or boring. I guess we'll see if that changes in the next book. However I have it a 4 star because the Tsurani irritated me, if they are so desperate for metals why not just set up trade with the Kingdoms instead of starting a war over it.