Couldn‘t get this to post yesterday.
1. Near Niagara Falls (also chicken wings!)
2. More time to read!
3. Ice cream. And more ice cream!
4. Either. Both. It‘s all reading to me.
5. Join in everybody!
🏙 Milwaukee Art Museum (Photo)
🎉 There‘s a festival going all the time in the summer, including the world‘s largest music festival, Summerfest. Guide: https://onmilwaukee.com/seasonal/festivals/articles/2019-milwaukee-summer-festiv...
🍦 Kopp‘s frozen custard (Photo)
📙 Since joining the online library app, Libby, I have been using mostly e-books and audiobooks.
📷: Made with PhotoGrid
1. Huntsville is the home of the US Army‘s Redstone Arsenal, NASA‘s Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Space & Rocket Center.
2. Flowers and fruit
3. Watermelon, strawberries and cantaloupe
4. Both, but I have more ebooks, and I ❤️ the portability.
5. Hi y‘all!!! 😊👋👋👋
1) Home of Virginia Tech! The best school with a fictional bird mascot!
2) The part when it goes away and I can get cooler temperatures back.
3) Grilled corn on the cob with Parmesan!
4) Print but I use both frequently. If I had any sense, I‘d say ebooks but man, I really like collecting piles of stuff
5) It‘s a little late so I‘ll just 👋 at everyone!
1. I'm within ten minutes of three libraries.
2. Sitting outside to read in the evenings.
3. Corn on the cob.
Phone not cooperating so I'll have to add the picture later. [ETA photo and tag.]