Thanks for the tag, @Crazeedi 😄
1. I love it all! Fond of full English, especially English bacon and the tomatoes, but right now I‘m all about seasonal fruit, especially blueberries and peaches. And omelets, and...
2. Not particularly strange, but a working art studio/restaurant.
3. Only at breakfast or if I‘m eating alone.
4. Nothing could ever improve on mint chocolate chip😄
5. Tagging @LauraBeth and @AmyG
Thanks for the tag @squirrelbrain.
1) I prefer those "I have all the time in the world" breakfast brunches where lots of people sit, eat, talk. It doesn't have to be fancy food, the company and the chatting is more important.
3) audiobooks mainly
4) my grandmother's apple cake - as often as I bake to her recipe, I cannot make the cake taste as good as hers.
5) @Sarah83 @Maike @DuckOfDoom @Heideschrampf
Ok #thebreakfastbookclub #groupb, I have compiled the information given on the last post. The big thing I am missing is who sends to who. So please comment below with who you send to and what book you currently have. Thank you! @tjwill @Captivatedbybooks @JenlovesJT47 @OriginalCyn620 @Nitpickyabouttrains @Chasing_Pages @Updrifting @MuddyPuddle @InBooksILive
Hey #thebreakfastbookclub! I found out from the other group that the group moderator is no longer in the group! We probably should make a list of everyone's emails and books and who they mail to since we don't have this info! Please tag everyone in our group and you can send the info to me! (Unless someone else wants to take point) I hope we can figure it all out!
1. The Breakfast Club 😎✊🏼
2. Visiting New Mexico with my parents 🌵
4. Purple 💜💟
5. What is your favorite podcast? 🎧 I‘m fairly new to podcasts, but I‘ve been loving Books in the Freezer! Also enjoying The Black Tapes and Gone.
After reading Molly Ringwald‘s piece in The New Yorker with my husband, we found ourselves wanting to watch The Breakfast Club (which is the best John Hughes movie btw come at me), so here we are. And Bender ripping pages out of the book annoys me every. time. 😂
There‘s nothing I enjoy more than an Israeli breakfast 😍 It‘s fresh, tasty, healthy, hearty and reasonably priced❣️😋❣️😋❣️Congrats on your HUGE Litsy milestone @Booksandcooks #12kGiveaway 🙌🏻 Thanks for #PayingItForward 💗 #BreakfastRules #BrunchTimeReads
#BookNBreakfast! #2030SomethingLongReadsBookClub edition! We're discussing "The Fellowship" today, and I have a Hungry Man ?: ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, and American cheese on a hero, and orange juice. MMMmmmm ?! Happy reads & happy eats! ???#NYC
This was hard so I just started at the beginning of my movies, which are in alphabetical order. There are so many more I watch repeatedly.
1. The Breakfast Club
2. Charlie's Angels x 2
3. The Ghostbusters, 1 & 2, and the latest one
4. The Goonies
5. Jump in' Jack Flash