1. Eggs, bacon, and either toast or biscuits
2. I never understood the combination of fish and chicken places. Like, half Long John Silver and half KFC? Nope.
4. I know they have like knockoff flavors, but if Girl Scouts wanted to partner with someone to make Thin Mint flavored ice cream, I wouldn‘t complain! 😋
#food #books #foodie #reading #breakfast #icecream
1. French toast, bacon, and hash browns, although I won't turn down good corned beef hash.
2. The Olde Jaol Steakhouse and Tavern. It is an old county jail that has been converted to a restaurant. You eat in the old jail cells.
3. I'll read while snacking, but not during a meal.
4. Cinnamon maple french toast.
Thanks for the tag @Laughterhp !
1) Brunch! For myriad reasons, including socially acceptable morning drinking & variety of choices.
2) I haven't visited (& had no interest in visiting), but there used to be a restaurant in Chicago where the wait staff were intentionally rude.
3) Yes! It can be a balancing act.
4) Can someone please explain to me why peppermint ice cream is not available year round?! I reject your explanation of diminishing returns!