Getting ready to see The Try Guys live show tonight! I‘m ready for one heck of a hilarious performance! We‘re so stoked! #thetryguys
I love when I get the chance to work from home. Lunch time reading always helps the day go a bit smoother. Also, does anyone else get a little anxious when peeling a sticker off their books? 😅 #currentlyreading #blackdaggerbrotherhood
1. My most recent 5 star. I ugly cried through this whole book 😭🐶
4. My practical side says to pay off my student loans, but my impulsive side would plan a lavish trip to Spain or Scotland.
5. Third grade. My teacher read Harry Potter to us and this is when I discovered my love for reading 📚
A day late, but I really liked this week‘s edition 😊
1. “Si nada nos salva de la muerte, al menos que el amor nos salve de la vida. If nothing can save us from death, then at least may love save us from life.” - Pablo Neruda.
2. I am enough.
3. When you don‘t give up, you cannot fail.
4. Alright, alright, alright.
This books was exactly what I needed to get me out of my reading slump! Andie has the perfect summer planned until her father‘s political scandal turns everything upside down. As a last-minute resort she takes on a dog-walking gig for the summer and is forced to spend time with her dad. I loved the dynamics within the friend group, how Andie and her dad break down their walls, and of course, what‘s a YA book without a romance! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
1. Started wedding planning (finally)! 👰🏻🤵🏼And after months of being in a reading slump I‘ve been able to read 300 pages this week! 😁
2. Don‘t really have a favorite, but we‘re going to New Orleans the first week of September!
3. Apple pie 🥧
4. Absolutely! My cousin is visiting on Saturday!
5. Will do! 👍🏽
1. No guilt here, but I am loving the new Jonas Brothers album. From my teens to my late 20s and I still gush over them 🥰
2. Summer! 🌞
3. Either horror or contemporary
4. Had Chick-fil-A today!
Whew, this was intensely dark and disturbing, but so beautifully written. This one took me a while to finish. I had to put it down multiple times. That being said though, the characters are so layered and complex, some more likeable than others. The friendships formed are so intriguing, to experience such horrifying things together creates such a unique bond. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Almost forgot to post a pic of my precious fur babies for #nationalpetday 🐶🥳🥰 we have the three stooges: Ralphie, Frankie, and JoJo. I have about 100 pages left in Lily and the Octopus, but I couldn‘t bring myself to finish on such a day (I‘ve already ugly cried three times)! I‘m sure I‘ll finish this weekend, but these three really are the best pals to lean on for love and comfort! #dogsoflitsy #petsoflitsy
1. Writing, adult coloring books, hiking, yoga
2. I‘ve always been intrigued by roller derby and rugby. I think it‘d be so much fun, I miss playing team sports!
3. I collect succulents, cacti, and teapots 🌵
4. I‘ve been writing since elementary school and received scholastic awards for prose and poetry
Oh, darling Zsadist. I definitely understand why his story is a favorite among fans of this series. Who knew he could be so tender-hearted despite all that pain and humiliation he endured. This was a delight to read and I can‘t wait to continue with these books 🥰
1. Virgo ♍️
2. I‘m proud of realizing that my job does not define me. Burnout has been real within the past year and I‘m slowly turning my attention to other non-work related projects. It feels so good focusing on other aspects of my life 😎
3. Nothing comes to mind - there are a few I‘ve put on pause, but I know I‘ll come back to them in the fall
4. Library sale 📚🤑
@madamereadsalot1 asked me to share my Luna Lovegood inspired tattoo 💕 This is my favorite and also first literary tattoo. Of course, I had to include my sweet pupper in it! I have at least two more literary themed tattoos in mind for the future 😁 #tattoosoflitsy #litsytattoos #dogsoflitsy #ravenclaw
1. I love self-care, especially face masks. This spring or maybe summer I may treat myself to a new tattoo 🙃
2. My hair - I‘ve learned to love my thick and frizzy hair 💇🏻♀️
3. I think I‘m an excellent listener and communicator
4. Sending good vibes to all you wonderful #littens 🥰✌🏽
1. All the pretty flowers, especially bluebonnets 💐🌷🌹🌸🌻
2. Bugs and the yearly sinus infection
4. Go hiking and have picnics with a good book and my sweet pupper
5. Can‘t think of one, but I plan on reading the tagged one this spring/summer.
1. Doesn‘t matter where I am as long as I‘m on an adventure 😊
2. Always love the beach 🏝but I have yet to visit any mountains 🤔
3. Hiking, floating, and riding jet skis
5. Tagged - couldn‘t think of too many
1. Harry Potter, smut, cozy mysteries
2. Seeing Jeff Dunham tonight! 🎟
3. Starting the year off in a reading slump, so tagging some good ol‘ HP rereading which is slowly helping me get out of it.
4. Can‘t think of anything 🤷🏻♀️