I saw this book and had to buy it! Starting it now!
I saw this book and had to buy it! Starting it now!
1) Coconut Almond Chocolate Gelato & Ferrero Rocher 🤤 I'm also a sucker for cupcakes & donuts...and really all forms of junk food.
2) Home Alone and The Proposal.
3) any cheesy Christmas romance and R.L. Stine just for the nostalgia.
4) overly priced coffee drinks and shopping.
5) I probably already do that too much. 😂
1) whatever looks good at the moment.🤷♀️
2) I would if I used public transportation.
3) Loud talking, my own stress and anxieties, my dog (but he's a cute distraction).
4) coffee. I usually eat fruit while reading, but I love chocolate and cookies too.
5) whoever hasn't done this yet, consider yourselves tagged!
1) I can buy junk food, stay up late, & I don't need to answer to anyone (at least at home).
3) Not paying bills, family camping trips, & recess.
4) Working at Subway
5) Probably the importance of self-care: you need to take care of yourself to be able to care for others.
#HelloThursday @wanderinglynn #adultingversion
1) I believe I saw someone discussing it of FB, so I decided to check it out.
2) I wish that I could dye my hair and it would just stay that color. No fading, upkeep, or dying of roots. I would do my hair multicolored for sure then.
3) Many, there's not much diversity in food here, but what first comes to mind is creme brulee.
4) HIMYM, Friends, Santa Clarita Diet.
5) Inspired by the great Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
1) Cooking, exercise, I'm obsessed with all animals.
2) I'd love to give writing a try. I'd also like to try rock climbing.
3) kitchen gadgets & I have some funko pops.
4) cooking: food is yummy & we don't have enough restaurant variety here. Exercise: weight management & honestly I just like kicking & throwing punches 😂
@DaveGreen7777 thanks for the tag!
1)I have my own fantasy & scifi universes that I use to make up stories. I also create stories based off strangers or myself.
2) Making sandwiches at Subway.
3) None that I've recently bailed on.
4) Riley Sager, Agatha Christie, Mark Edwards, & Angie Fox for paranormal cozy mysteries.
5) I'm late to the game, so if you haven't done it yet, then consider yourself tagged.
1) Taurus, however if I had been born when I was supposed to, I would have been an Aries.
2) Passing my ASWB exam.
3) Tagged, I may try to finish it eventually...😴
4) donate plasma and then I work tomorrow night with some lovely people, which I'm sure will be fun, even if I'm exhausted.
1) I feel like I have so many books started, but I have yet to finish. I'm thinking of starting the tagged book next.
2) In the theater 'Us', at home 'Home Alone' is playing 🎄
3) Coffee and hot cocoa both possibly spiked!🤤☕🍫
1) ND, USA
2) I would love to live in New Zealand or maybe somewhere in Europe. I also wouldn't be opposed to somewhere tropical either. 🤷♀️
4) I don't know, we have a fairly big Norwegian population, so maybe lefse. And also I live in the midwest and we love our hotdishes 🤣
1) tagged, although it depends on the person.
3) The high is supposed to be 37F 👏🌞😍
4) I can't think of anything that I consider to be weird. My roomie thinks my peanut butter banana sandwiches are gross, but I think that's because she's weird. 🤣
Thanks for the tag @karajay 💜
1) Lots of nature walks and maybe trying a fitness class.
2) I'm caring, patient, and strong.
3) I'm good at staying calm in even the most ridiculous of situations. I'm also a pretty decent cook. 👩🍳
4) 💚💜💙🧡❤ If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged, you are all amazing! I just love this community!
1) Yesterday I passed my ASWB examination, so I bought cupcakes to celebrate!
2) Audiowalks and in general going outside and enjoying the nice weather.
3) My favorite quotes are infinite, but today I will choose “She wasn‘t looking for a knight she was looking for a sword.” -Atticus
4) my newest follower 😁 @spirituells #WelcomeToLitsy
1) Maybe fall if we get a decent one...otherwise I'm happy as long as it's not winter.
3) I couldn't really think of a "spring" book, but Spring makes me think about water & flooding.
4) oxycodone, otherwise no allergies that are known.
1) Work & study
2) Other than the fact that I have been very blessed with some wonderful family & friends, I also once won a trip to LA on Friday the 13th.
3) I think this is the only book I've finished this month...I promise once I can stop studying, I will be getting so much more recreational reading done!
4) So many, but I'm going with Mary Shelley.
5) 🍀 🍀 🍀
1) I work and then I'm studying...so nothing too interesting.
2) I work with individuals who are developmentally disabled and I am sure there will be some sort of celebration or party 🎉🎊😃
4) No, but I would absolutely love to visit!💚💚💚
5) 🍀 🍀 🍀
Guys, I am getting so sick of winter! 😭 It looks like tomorrow will be a snow day. At least I will get some studying done and maybe even get a little fun reading time in.
While at the bookstore, I also read this. Even for a children's book, it's very simple and poorly written, which can't be helped since it's written using actual quotes. I also wish that it was longer, maybe a book devoted to all inappropriate comments by 45 would be satisfying...although that may get to be too long. 😅 Overall, it was fine for a one time read.
I brought my vehicle in for some some minor repairs and the shop just happened to be next to a new & used bookstore and I found this book! It's been on my wishlist for years and I am so glad that I found it! 😃
Thank you @GondorGirl for hosting this giveaway! 😀
This is probably an odd answer, but I love the Game of Thrones world even though it is extremely brutal. I think George R.R. Martin did an excellent job world building.
I also like the Shire and Narnia though #GigiBookBox
1) You May Now Kill The Bride by R.L. Stine and This is Your Brain on Parasites by Kathleen McAuliffe is what I'm primarily reading right now, but I have a lot of books started.
2) tagged (haven't read it, but the title sounds appropriate) 😂
3) Lilies, tulips, roses...and all herbs because I can eat them and I don't like paying for fresh herbs 😅
Drove through our snow-crap-ular weather, donated plasma, & made it home! Now I can finally have my essential morning coffee and start this lovely book which will no doubt make me nostalgic.
I haven't been able to read too much for enjoyment lately, but it is needed today and this seems like the perfect book! #FearStreet #SaturdayRead
1) My view while walking my dog.
2) Yes, the apartment is nice, I have a big closet & my own bathroom, I have good neighbors, and I love my balcony. I just don't like our winter.
3) I haven't finished it yet, bit so far it is an interesting read.
4) afternoon or evening. Not too late or too early usually.
5) I'm at work tonight, so I will probably just have a peanut butter banana sandwich.
1) -1 Fahrenheit (not bad)
2) as an introvert with social anxiety, I'm inclined to say no one, but if I must go with someone maybe Stephen King or Joe Hill...either way we'd be a creepy duo.
Michelle Obama would also be in the running because she's pretty amazing.
3) Word search. I also like sudoku, but I've never been good at crossword puzzles.
So I stumbled across a buzzfeed article about how male authors write female characters, some of these are ridiculous 😂 I really wish the article had listed the guilty author/book.
I know, I'm late
1) A precious dog named Westley 🐕
2) track down girl scout cookies and relax and get some studying done 🍪
3) cooking, shopping 🛍, exercise
4) Hawaii, Alaska, Disney World 😂 I haven't been to any of those places, although I wouldn't mind revisiting Vegas.
5) Weirdest thing to happen to you or a random fact about yourself?
Taking a break from studying and starting this read. I love shows like "Monsters Inside Me", so of course I had to buy a book about how parasites manipulate behavior.
1) Actual food: Chocolate or anything sweet.
Literary wise: My favorite classic like Frankenstein, Pride & Prejudice, & And Then There Were None.
2) Work Saturday, study Sunday and eat crepes and drink coffee 😂
4) Umm...I don't think so. I'm a very quiet person, so I accidently terrify my roommate a lot. Also I have no problem predicting the ripeness of avocados 😂
1) I love Jane and Mr. Rochester and of course I also love Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. I really don't read too many romances though.
2) Lilies, Tulips, & Roses.
3) Total Chocolate addict!
Happy Valentine's Day Littens! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! My day is going to consist of trying to get to and back from my out of town shift (roads are iffy) and then my roommate and I are having a Galentine's Day! ❤💜💚💙💛
1) I don't read too many romances.
2) 02/15 because I'm single and all the Valentine's candy goes on sale on the 15th 😂
3) My dog Westley maybe...🐕
5) Maybe Westley from The Princess Bride or Mr. Darcy.
A link to my Goodreads account is on my Litsy Bio if anyone wants to follow.
I sometimes post on Instagram (username: krysy.o), but it's mostly pics of food and my dog...🐕😂
Facebook: Krystle Osowski
I'm don't really use my other social media accounts.
1) Just one? Maybe Mulan or Home Alone or Death Becomes Her
2) Matilda and The Princess Bride (the only movies that I actually liked more than the books)
3) Allegiant...the others books weren't great either, but Allegiant was the worst.
4) Idris Elba, Tom Hiddleston, Meryl Streep...although I'm not overly enthralled with any actors of actresses.
1) I don't like Charles Dickens. There are also numerous classic books that I hate like Of Mice and Men and Lord of the Flies.
2) Both, although my sweet tooth has been the loudest with cravings lately.
3) Orville, Eileen, Bernice, Francis
4) Mulan, but I have a huge list of favorites (Homeward Bound, Land Before Time, Matilda, Home Alone)
1) -21F, feels like -39F
2) around 75-80F...but I'd be thrilled with 20-30F
3) 73F...our apartment landlord pays heat...and there's some frost on our walls, so we have it turned up a bit.
4) Sunny & warm so I can read on my balcony.
I haven't posted on here for awhile, it's been a rough month, I just haven't gotten much reading done. Hopefully next month will be a bit better.
If any of my fellow littens like me are experiencing extreme cold (feels -64F here), I hope you're all safe & cozy inside with a good book to keep you company.
1) Read it in HS & have yet to pick up another Dicken's novel.
2) usually eat at home or pack. Otherwise I always have snacks in my vehicle.
3) I feel liked I've blocked most of those out...I'm super klutzy, so I've definitely broken things in stores...Also I've always been super awkward, so I know there are things I'm forgetting.
4) Coffee with a hint of cinnamon! Also cocoa & buttercream are amazing too.
5) Gray Hell
1) The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell, Becoming by Michelle Obama, & Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery. I'm reading very slowly this month, I think our extra cold weather lately has just zapped am my mental energy.
2) Coffee or a Flat White, I need it to function.
3) Currently on my second cup of coffee this morning.
My fashionably late post for #frideas @Hufflepuff16
1) That's a tough question, but Buffy the Vampire Slayer is probably my absolute favorite.
2) A girl destined to slay and her friends try to get through school while also battling the forces of evil. Also never move to Sunnydale...like ever.
3) Pride & Prejudice
4 &5) Matilda because I want powers, plus she gets a happy ending with lots of books.
1) Maybe thriller or horror.
2) I wouldn't use the word phobia, but I don't love bugs, alligators or crocodiles. Also probably people & social interactions...
3) Veterinarian, sometimes I still wish I had gone more in that direction.
4) *sigh* the high temp for Friday is supposed to be -9F *sheds frozen tears* 😢
5) 👋 👋 👋
1) Tonight's dinner (sirloin roast, cauliflower mash, green beans, Arugula salad)
2) I believe that's the first, but I'm an addict when it comes to buying e-books...it's just so easy!
3) Unfortunately not many, I think 5?
4) No, but I'd definitely buy any of my favorite classic books if I saw a beautiful cover like Pride & Prejudice, Frankenstein, Jane Eyre, etc.
5) No, unless I take a trip to Canada, which isn't very far...