💜Bookful - thought of I have full of books to be read lol thought beautiful then book / ful Bookful.
1. An hour from everywhere Ohio
3. I sell tractor parts to angry farmers.
4. I've been married to @cobwebmoth for 17 years.
5. He/him, hey you, many more names I can't post on Litsy. 😀
6. TK-421 is an ill fated storm trooper from Star Wars. I forgot to add the hyphen. @TK-421 did it the correct way.
Just turned 50 earlier this month
Run my own pet care business.... So walking doggies, tickling cats and occasional feeding giant African snails!
Been with him 21 years so daily eye rolling 😉
As long as it isn't 'it' we're all good
I'm Ali and my dad used to sing the Ali Bali Bee song to me when I was little (is that just a Scottish song??) + 146 is my house number
1. Philadelphia, PA! Cheesesteaks, Rocky, and water pronounced the correct way.
2. 34 years old. Birthday is April 11th!
3. I typically read over my lunch breaks as a Kindergarten teacher - luckily I frequently use the wonderful (and free) Libby app!
4. Happily living in our house of one year with my boyfriend of five years.
5. “She” is fine by me.
6. I‘m very simple...
❤️ Hurricane, West Virginia
💛Project Manager....need a side hustle for books though
💜just “call me Ishmael” favorite line from one of my favorite books
❤️ Omaha, NE
🧡 38? Yes, 38. I forget sometimes.
💛 I‘m a Registered Dietitian
💚 Married for almost 4 months
💜 My first and middle name
❤️West Michigan 🌷🚣♂️
🧡By birthday, 57. Physically, I feel much younger most days 😅 40ish 😁 Mentally/intellectually, I feel like I have lived several lives so, much older!
💛I built and steward 2 little free libraries so I get a lot of books through them. I love my local library for hard copies & audiobooks & I use NetGalley frequently for digital arcs.
💚 Widowed 7 1/2 years ago.
💙 She/her/Mom/Nonnie/Boook Fairy
💜 After my LFLs
❤️ Texas 😊 🧡 31
💛 I am a pharmacy tech in a very busy pharmacy 💚 Married almost 7 years 💙 She/Her/Mom/Queen 👑 💜 I‘m a mom...and I read....soooo. Yea 😂🤷♀️. #gettingtoknowyou
❤️ Coastal North Carolina, USA
💛 This year, I‘m reading from my home library; my work is mostly domestic, volunteer, and child-centered with a dash of aspirational writing
💚 Married for 12.5 years
💜 My best friend‘s nickname for me, Sar (rhymes with Tsar), my middle initial (E), and a combo of my maiden name initial (S) with my married name (Moore) which evolved into our family nickname of “S‘Moores”
❤️ Winnipeg, Manitoba
💛 I support people with disabilities
💚 I‘ve been married for 20 years
💜 I‘ve lived on the prairies all my life
Thanks for the tag @jessinikkip and fun idea @JoScho !
❤️ Syracuse, NY
💛 I analyze 🧬 in a crime lab...and do a lot of overtime !
💚 Engaged for about 3 more weeks, then we are “almost eloping” at Niagara Falls
💜 it‘s the name of the road I live on + a nod to the TV show Lost, which I was obsessed with back in the day 😂
❤️ Nashville suburb
🧡 37 ... for 3 more weeks
💛 I‘m a stay-at-home-parent with a husband who does not keep track of my book buying (thank the gods) 😆
💚 married for 17 years
💜 my first and middle names: Brittany Brooke
Thanks for the tag, Jesse! @jessinikkip
Tagging @kaysworld1 @cobwebmoth @CallMeIshmael if you haven‘t participated yet and would like to.
❤ Reading, UK
💛 Just started a new support team job closer to home, was in a catering company in London
💚 Single Pringle
💜 Had to break away from the old ciaraaawrrr handle I used for everything else and at least pretend to be a grown up 🦖
❤️ Just outside Myrtle Beach, SC
💛 I‘m a practice coordinator for an internal medicine group at one of our local hospitals- I buy my books used and swap with others on bookcrossing.
💙 The female ones
💜 I didn‘t come up with it, my mom did 😉 - it‘s my name.
❤️ Zurich, Switzerland
💛 hubs, Kindle Deals, charity shops, giveaways
💚 married for 22 years
💜 it‘s my name 😊
(I‘m BookishExpat everywhere else, because I‘ve been an expat for 25 years and I am indeed bookish 😄)
For no other reason than I like doing these things,
💛I work as a Financial Controller for a family-run builders‘ merchant
💚I think you‘d call it Living Apart Together; I spend 3/4 days a week with my partner.
💜It‘s been my Twitter handle for 10 years; it‘s my nickname plus the name of my cat.
Tagging a few followers @AppuNthebooks @Viji @royallyregan93 @PageTurner789
🦊 Dorset, UK
🦊 No job, Amazon/Waterstones & charity shops
🦊 Single AF!
🦊 It's my first full name followed by the initial of my surname and my house number.
Tagging @Hufflepuffle @erzascarletbookgasm @kaysworld1
❤ I live in a small town in Virginia
💗 I am 28
💛 A lot of free ARCs. Right now I work only a couple days a week at a gas station.
💚 Engaged to my best friend @anewton91
💙 He or they
💜 Its a combination of my name's and last initial. Not super creative.
Tagging 3 new followers and any others you want: @TheReadingMermaid @Lena_Moore @whippoorwill815 @britt_brooke @Eggs @JoScho
I‘m enjoying reading these so I thought I‘d join in!
❤️ Between Mountain View and Volcano on Hawaii Island (the Big one)
💛 I own a flower farm and am trying to build the business, so mostly through the library and savings at the moment.
💚 Eloped earlier this year
💙 The female ones
💜 Hooked on Books was my favorite used bookstore growing up in Colorado Springs. And they‘re still going strong!
❤️Right outside Orlando, Florida ☀️
💛Kindle deals, library, BOTM 📚🤓🤑
💚Currently on my 2nd marriage 🤨👪
💜I was mildly obsessed with Justin Timberlake at the time I created my Litsy account, and number 47 is the jersey number of one of my favorite baseball pitchers (Tom Glavine) 😍⚾️😬
❤️ Sonoma County, Northern California, USA
? 23 years. My birthday is in January
? Audiobooks, beanstack, bookly
? Single. Just looking for good ol fashioned friendship
? I'm a millennial, RIGHT BEFORE gen Y, but I was raised on old entertainment instead of mainstream and socialized with adults more than kids my age, hence "old school'
❤️ Silverdale, WA (across the Puget Sound from Seattle)
💛 attorney for a government agency
💙 as long as its grammatically correct and consistent, I don‘t care
💜 my blog (wanderinglynn.com)
Not sure who started this one, but I like it!
❤️ Saskatchewan, Canada
💛 I have a boring office job, which pays my taxes, which support my local library, which is where I get most of my reading material!
💜 From my blog, created to review two hundred books (hecto being the prefix for hundred in the metric system). Now I use it online for any book related account.
❤ New Brunswick, Canada
💛 I teach High School English so I can read and call it work!
💚 Happily hitched
💜 I didn't know enough about Litsy to realize not to just use my actual name. 🤷♀️
❤ In the great PNW 🌲 Washington state, to be slightly less vague 😁
🧡 Just celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my 20th birthday
💛 Being gainfully employed by my local library who generously supply me with lots of digital downloads and physical books... and whose paycheck facilitates my trips to Barnes and Noble.
💚 11 yrs of wedded bliss 🥰
💜 I'm a librarian; my name is Ana. Blend them together and what've you got? = Librariana!
❤️Northwest suburb of Chicago, IL
💜A odd nickname plus my love of music
♥️ a suburb of Houston
💛 I help run a salon (but I get my books from the library 98% of the time)
💚 Divorced and a-ok with that
💜 It was my Twitter handle based on a suggestion from someone several years back when I tried my hand at that. I liked the name, not twitter.
Hi #TeamFitLit I am Elizabeth!!
1. I live in a very small town in Iowa.
2. This is my third round
3. My biggest strength is I am a hard worker and I don‘t give up
4. I will keep trying to reach my goals and do my best everyday
@4thhouseontheleft @ChasingOm @dariazeoli @Jerdencon @kspenmoll @jmtrivera @Balibee146 @daena
Diet Pepsi (darn diabetes), Cheerios, I fall them flip flops, um, neither but I am fond of iced tea (unsweetened), again neither-I‘m not much of a chip girl unless it‘s Pringles, if I‘m having the captain-it‘s gotta be peanut butter crunch, I love fries-pretty much any way I can get them! @LibrarianRyan I haven‘t made any progress on #BBRC but I‘m planning on a library trip tomorrow!
Both, it depends on my mood
Chex but only in Chex Mix
Either they just have to support my old lady feet 👵🏾
I only want crunch berries or the marshmallows 😂
Wow! This makes me seem so picky😂😂😂
1. Do 3 books count as a series? Just finished “The Power of the Dog” trilogy by Don Winslow—soooo good! If it doesn‘t count, then Louise Penny‘s Three Pines series.
2. Ketchup. Yuck. 😖 I‘ll eat my fries plain, thanks. Or with gravy for a special treat.
3. Like Indiana Jones, it‘s snakes. Most definitely snakes. 😬
4. 5: 4 brothers and 1 sister
5. Hi, everyone else! Happy Friday! 🙂
1. Cross-stitching, Sudoku, word games, traveling
2. Psychological/suspense thrillers, mysteries, sci-fi, contemporary fiction
3. No pets; I follow cat & dog Instagram accounts and love Litsy posts with animals
4. Litsy TBR is accurate and NOT owned
5. Mugs and decorative plates from places I travel to, postcards
6. I‘m happy to be in this wonderful #LitsyLove group and look forward to getting to know you.
1. My house — obviously in the summer. It‘s snowing here now and I‘m too lazy to get off the couch and go outside to take a current one.
2. Yes. We‘re on the shoreline in CT. A few hours from both Boston and NYC, and just a few miles from the beach. But I love traveling to see other places I might like just as much! 😀
3. “The Force” by Don Winslow
4. When I‘m commuting to/from work on the train and on the weekends
5. Takeout! 😋
Hello, all you Littens! Welcome to all my new followers, and howdy to everyone who‘s been around for a while.
My handle comes from two of my favorite poems, both by Poe. My first online presence, years ago, was an internet diary, and Annabelle Lee was taken, so RavenLee was born. It just stuck with me.
Happy New Year!
1) if I can, I prefer to finish the chapter, but if not, the top of a page works fine.
2) ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
3) it‘s easier to read without interruptions, but I can‘t do silence, so there‘s always at least music going.
1. This is an impossible question 😂
2. Anxious thoughts, dilemmas, and...... just kidding! Ummm I used to collect unicorn figurines, but have no idea where they are now. I like vintage pill boxes, unique art, fur coats (again, kidding)....
3. July 27, 1977
4. Toss up between mystery/suspense and YA. Also love really good memoirs but they need to be funny. I need more funny in my life. #justbecause
1. purple 2. Winter 3. Fantasy, closely followed by microhistory 4. My dogs 5. Heirloom popcorn with flavored salt 6. Alcoholic is Nikka Coffee Grain Whiskey, non-alcoholic is oolong tea 7. Stationary @GlassAsDiamonds it would be great to hear from you! Thanks @Marmie7 for the tag!
Thanks for the tag @Seekingtardis — sorry it took me awhile to post!
Totes and T-shirts
I think I‘m the last one. If I‘m not, then help me, will you?? 😍