1. I like to read any time I can and always try to take a book with me wherever I go.
2. I really like spending a bit of time after breakfast to read and digest in my cozy spot in the living room. I also listen to audiobooks at bedtime.
1. Pretty much anytime. I find I read more at work most days. Likely as a distraction from working. 😂
2. No. I‘ve been trying to get in the habit of reading for 20 minutes as soon as I get home from work as that time quickly gets bogged down by chores and TV.
🕰 I read any time, when I wake up, in breaks between chores, in the evening. And now even audiobooks as I work!
🕰🕰 I usually have a cup of coffee or iced tea by my side, I have a favorite chair on my porch, and a comfy chair by the woodstove in cold weather, also my bed is a favorite place to read!
1. When my kids are in school, my favorite time to read is while I‘m waiting in the carpool line. By then, everything else is pretty much done and I can relax. And also on weekend mornings before everyone else wakes up. Both are “me” time! 📚
2. Nope. When I get the chance to sit and read, I just dive in! 😊
1️⃣ mornings for physical books so I have natural light ☀️ evenings for ebooks and any time I have more than 10m: waiting in line, dr offices, meals...
2️⃣ no, I‘m an opportunist especially w. my grands: anytime they‘ll listen I will read to them or listen to them read