I‘ve got the window open (see temps 👆🏻) and am lying on ice packs. My body just feels hot. Seeing GP tomorrow.
I think 🤔 my bone is beginning to grow together in my fusion. You remember growing pains? Yeah, kinda like that. Not going to lie, there have been some tears today.
Trick Mirror is distracting me somewhat. The chapter I‘m reading about her brief foray into reality TV at 16 is hilarious!
Good choice for #millennialauthor #booked2020
I‘ve taken the time to really think about my response to these questions. I don‘t mean any disrespect or offense to anyone.
1. The many friendships I‘ve made. I‘ve seen true kindness & compassion.
2. I feel the swaps became an ugly monster on Litsy. Once the scamming, complaining, and likes & dislikes started the tone of Litsy changed for me personally. Im not against swaps but I do think it brought out a darker side. 👇🏼
I have 1 more to go for my #Summer #Booked2019 & 8 more to finish. I have books chosen for everything except the #SocialMediaFocus prompt, could I get some suggestions? My books for Summer were
13. A Big Ship At The End Of The Universe
14. *Among The Ruins* (not finished yet)
15. The Haunting Of Hill House
16. Lady Mechanika Vol2
17. If We Were Villians
18. The Westing Game
Thanks for the #FriYayIntro shoutout @Klou @Lizpixie @julesG ♥️♥️♥️
1. I seem to be recommending the tagged book a lot and everyone has been loving it.
2. Saw the Elton John movie “Rocketman” ~ it was good not great
3. Fresh summer fruit cobbler 😋
4. 3 first cousins on my side and 7 on my hubby‘s side. I‘m close with 2 of my hubby‘s first cousins.
5. I‘ll tag some Canadian Littens since I‘m on their side of the pond @LeahBergen @Melissa_J 🇨🇦
It‘s my #Litsyversary🥳🥳🥳So today I‘m showing gratitude to my wonderful Littens
I‘m grateful for.....
1.The many incredible friendships I‘ve made
2.All the wonderful book recommendations I‘ve been given
3.The warmth, kindness and generosity I‘ve discovered from all of you💕
#MarchIntoThe70s #day31 #SexAndDrugsAndRockAndRoll It‘s been an honour and a blast hosting this month,a huge thank you to my #sisterfromanothermister @Cinfhen and a huge thank you to every litten that shared their joy at finding new music,it was a privilege sharing the love.The first band I think of hearing this song(beside Ian Dury, the original Blockhead)is Led Zeppelin.Robert Plant radiated sex,drugs were taken like candy & they were rock&roll!
#MarchIntoThe70s Thanks to my Ozzie sista for this bitchin‘ playlist🤟🏽LOVED IT!!! Don‘t forget tomorrow the Royal Family Of Litsy will be cohosting #AnglophileApril 👑👛⛑🇬🇧 ( they think they‘re British😉) My #CurrentRead has a WHOLE LOT of #SexAndDrugsAndRockAndRoll and alcohol, loads of alcohol 🍷🍺🍹🍾🍸🥃 Writer Sarah Hepola confronts her addiction with brutal honesty and insightful humor. So far, this book is excellent.
#MarchIntoThe70s #Day27 #WhatAFoolBelieves I can‘t believe we‘re almost at the end of March! This year is flying by already. I‘m going for a literal interpretation of today‘s prompt, I thought this book was highly appropriate. Elizabeth Holmes had quite a few not just intelligent people, but savvy business minded people, believing her ‘pie-in-the-sky‘ fairy stories about what her technology could do. She certainly made fools of all her believers.