#7days7covers #covercrush Day 2 Have yet to read this book but love this cover! One of the reasons I purchased it.
Tagging @Skeebies05 if you haven‘t already been tagged to play - post a pretty cover every day for 7 days, no explanation required
#7days7covers #covercrush Day 1 Thanks for the tag @mcipher 😘 Here is one of my favorite covers and books
Tagging @Kayla.Adriena if you haven‘t already been tagged to play - post a pretty cover every day for 7 days, no explanation required.
My friend came in to work today with a stack of books for me. I was so excited, I was like a kid in a candy store. ? When I got home my fiancé said “I wish I got that happy over a book”. Silly guy he just doesn‘t know the joy they bring. Has anyone read any of these? Thoughts?
This book was around 3.5 to 4⭐️ for me. It was a good, quick read that I listen to on audiobook in one day. I like the characters and it had a good plot but I felt like it was very predictable. Would definitely recommend this book for a beach read or someone looking for a nice light read.
Such hard choices. Just got in two audiobook holds on my library app and can not decide which to listen to first. Which one would y‘all suggest?
Finished this up today. I ❤️❤️ Jodi Picoult. She always pushes the boundaries and writes on such controversial issues. I believe I felt every emotion with this book. It is another winner for me!! Hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did. I will try to get it heading your way either Wednesday or Thursday @Kayla.Adriena
@Skeebies05 sorry I forgot to take a pic but mailed your book out this morning. Also sorry it is getting back to you late. Really enjoyed our last round of #LMPBC #groupL #round5 and enjoying this read so far for #round6. It is giving me all kinds of emotions!!!!
This book is a great thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat and turning pages. An awesome read and one of the best books I have read this year!!! Just when I thought I had something figured out, BAAM a plot twist would slap me in the face. If you haven‘t read this yet I highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for the tag @Kayla.Adriena 1. No zoo where I live but the Memphis Zoo is about hour away 😊
2. Yes, we go about once a year
3. Pandas, monkeys, and elephants
4. Rode a camel and petted a sting ray, giraffe, dolphin, and monkey
5. Tagging anyone that has not played yet since I‘m a day late
Trying to relax and read after a long day of work but Cain thinks momma needs to put her book down and love on him 🤣
1. No bedtime or curfew. Even though I don‘t usually go out or even stay up late 🤣
2. Laundry 😝. Never ending cycle in my house
3. The innocence and no bills
5. “You only have one life to live so Carpe Diem but always to do it wisely”. Words of my senior English Lit teacher, said daily at end of every class
6. Day late so @emz711 @I_Like_Big_Books (❤️ the name) since you are my newest followers I am tagging you 😘
Been a busy day while audio-booking. Finished up both the above books (both great reads 👍🏻) today and all of my boys got fancied up today. Gizmo got a haircut, while his two legged bothers headed off to prom (their last one 😭). Now to settle down and start my #LMPBC @Kayla.Adriena so I can get it headed out to @Skeebies05
Trip to the library today and came back with several off my TBR list. Trying to choose what to read next after tagged book finished. What are your suggestions? They all seem so good!!! As you can tell Catti is telling me just to choose one so he can keep on sleeping
This is non book related but I know all y‘all will understand. Today has been a hard day. We lost one of our fur babies. This is my son‘s beloved dog Roy. We were staying in a unfamiliar neighborhood while our house is getting fixed and he got out and got hit. My son is gone on a school trip and does not know yet. He is suppose to get home today and I have to break the news to him. Please send positive vibes and say a prayer for our family today.
Today has been a great day for this little girl. She made the cheer squad and she said they finally got Lumberjanes at her school library that she has been requesting. Thanks @mcipher for introducing these to her. She loves them and has read about 5 or 6 so far. Also got your beautiful post card in the mail today. Hope you had a great time and can‘t wait to hear all the details!!!
1. Mani and pedis are a must and a mini shopping spree with my daughter.
2. My positivity. I try to find the best in every situation.
3. As a single mom, I am so proud to look at my children and see what wonderful young respectful adults they are developing into. They are my greatest accomplishment!!
4. Thanks to my sweet penpal @mcipher for the tag 🤗😘 and sending ❤️❤️ out to all the other wonderful littens on here #HelloThursday #selfcare
Seen this as a daily deal today and trying to decide if I want to get it. Has anyone read it and if so what was your thoughts? Need help please!!!
Today has already started out to be a great day. Woke up and had won a giveaway. Then got to work and my coworker gave me two books that are ARC. I am so excited to read these. Has anyone else read any of these? If so what was your thoughts?
@DGRachel sorry I‘m little late posting but got the book in and love my super cute book marks. Had fun reading everyone‘s comments. Hope y‘all girls enjoyed. @Amanda61 @Kayla.Adriena #LMPBC #round4 #groupL
@Skeebies05 @Kayla.Adriena @Crazeedi started this book last night for our #LMPBC #groupL #round5 read. I went into this book blind and am about half way done but I want to give y‘all a heads up that there is a lot of cussing and some very dark topics that could be triggers for some individuals. With that said, if this is a problem to any of you I will be happy to pick a different book. I want everyone to have an enjoyable reading experience
1. Spending summers with my great grandmother at her house in St. Louis when I was growing up. So many wonderful memories!
2. A brother and two half sisters.
3. Around a year ago and have loved every minute of it.
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Trying to finish is tonight for #HPbuddyread
5. I tag anyone who sees this and hasn‘t participated
#LMPBC #groupL #round 4 book headed out to you today @Kayla.Adriena My “Helen” cat ,Palo, decided she was going to hop up in my bed before I could make it and then tried to bite me when I went to get the envelope 🤣