1. I can't share one without the other ;)
2. Read, drink tea, take naps
3. Stay home and relax
4. @Jerdencon I will email you soon! @DaveGreen7777 @hes7 have a great weekend! @Eggs thanks for creating these, I look forward to them every week!
1. They're going pretty well! I haven't read a lot of books but I've read some great ones.
2. My grandmother lived to be 100 years old, and I'm a few months from being halfway there!
3. I really love all kinds, depends on my mood. Old, new, jazz, funk, rock, country, classical
4. August - marriage anniversary
5. Congratulations September anniversaries!
First semi-fall like day in Lakewood! Great day for reading!
1. Are You My Mother?
2. Handling Sin by Michael Malone or Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosch
3. We Were Liars
4. I'm really into egg cups this week. My daughter made them.for me last week and they're a convenient, delicious, make ahead breakfast.
5. @Jerdencon @Eggs @DaveGreen7777 @JoScho @Coleen @howjessreads #wondrouswednesday
Gaaaahh!!! Me and Daisy loved this book. Linda Holmes captured all the feels. She even wrote about seeing mental health assistance in a way that makes sense for anyone. It's a fun book, but I really related to the characters. None of them were perfect, just perfectly ordinary. Love!
1. One of my all time favorites!
2. I really can't remember but I think it was the last star wars movie that came out.
4. 31 first cousins!
5. #friyayintro @howjessreads
@eggs @Jerdencon @DaveGreen7777 @Q84
Yesterday I culled my book collection. 11 boxes of books later!
I am donating them and I feel good that someone else will get to enjoy them.
I still probably have a a couple hundred books, that's the next project ÷ logging what's left.
Has anyone else done a massive cull? We're you relieved? Did you have regrets?
I'm so behind on the #30junebooks challenge! The majority of my books are in the basement and I haven't gone to visit them.
Also prayers and good thoughts needed for my daughter and her unborn baby.
Thanks in advance everyone, this is the best community for support in any area of need!
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the amazing Michelle Obama and get a signed copy of her book. I decided to try the audiobook and I'm so glad I did. I spent several weeks listening and finished it last night. This memoir made me cry, reflect, and remember. It's very well written, frank and honest I highlyrecommend it. 💜💙💙💜💗😍
Last Days of Summer I discovered this gem when I was picking up books for a trip to NY in 2006 at Sam's Club. It sat on my shelf for about 2 years.
I read this every summer. You definitely have to suspend belief but I find it funny, sad, poignant, and definitely worth reading
I think this book is underrated, but definitely a favorite.