That would work 😂
Me trying to explain my Litten/Pen Pal friends to people irl. 📚💗
#Two4Tuesday @TheSpineView @BeeMagical
1. True Crime or Horror
2. I don't necessarily find books scary, more like creepy or disturbing. The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum is one of the most disturbing books I've ever read, and I read that not too long ago.
1. #screamathon #scarathlon2021 #AuthorAMonth #bookspinbingo #doublespin #bookspin #wickedathon #spookoweenreadathon #outstandingoctober #Deweysreadathon #littenlisten I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
2. I love veggies. Broccoli, asparagus, spinach, zucchini, squash, greenbeans
3. I'm grateful for my lovely family. My husband and son are really helping me out while I've been sick. (Bronchitis)
Well, #LitsyLove ladies- I‘m upset!!! This is the third birthday card I‘ve gotten back for having no postage. SomeONE or someTHING is peeling my stamps off!!! I double and triple check my stamp and return label before I send off anything. This just started happening. Sorry that some of you will have late cards! Anyone else have trouble with the post office like this before?!?! It‘s madness! And a Federal offense!
Cork, Ireland but live in the US
Star of the Sea by Joseph O‘Connor
MaddAddam Series by Margaret Atwood
Blues & greens
Classics or Historical Fiction
One cat 🐈⬛ Pemberley
@Annie1215 Thank you so much for my #BasicWitchSwap box! I really appreciate all the thoughtful beginner witch gifts, time to get my altar going! So excited to read these books, and carry them around in my new tote. And I especially love the mug, and that it's actually from Salem! 💜🖤🔮🕸
@Meaw_catlady @sprainedbrain Thanks for hosting this swap again this year, it's one of my faves.
1. I have! And darn it all, I‘ve been trying to remember the name of that book for years! It was in the mid-80s, and a friend left it at my house. It was so good, I bought it after she retrieved it. After moving several times, I have lost it; however, I remember the book very well, but not the title...so ridiculous!
2. The best habit is reading out of my usual comfort genres. I‘ve enjoyed so many different books.
Thanks, @Klou ♥️
Not usually a fan of erotic fiction or romance so that‘s probably a factor in my scoring. However I did think this was pretty cute. The erotic parts never seemed too over the top to me and there was a good balance between the naughty parts and plot. The sub plot with Evelyn was pretty boring to me. The ending was cute. Overall a pretty good book and I wouldn‘t mind checking out the authors other works.
Thank you #Netgalley
Join the book club im in 🕊⚘📚
World Book Night is a national celebration of reading and books which takes place on 23 April every year. Books are given out across the UK with a focus on reaching those who don't regularly read, and are gifted through organisations including prisons, libraries, colleges, hospitals, care homes and homeless shelters, as well as by passionate individuals who give out their own books within their communities.
World Book Day, also known as World Book and Copyright Day, or International Day of the Book, is an annual event organized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to promote reading, publishing, and copyright. The first World Book Day was celebrated on 23 April in 1995, and continues to be recognized on that day. A related event in the United Kingdom and Ireland is observed in March.
1. I don‘t read genre romance fiction. 2. Stay in! Forget the crowds! Snuggle with sweetie and the canine love of my life! Or dinner in with friends. 3. Hands down chocolate! I prefer a few pieces of high quality over a larger box of mediocre. 4. Oh I can‘t choose one! This morning it‘s Nick and Nora from the Thin Man movies played by William Powell and Myrna Loy.
1. 43, with 4 more very close to finished.
2. My goal is 55 books. I plan to succeed!
3. I've made a pact with myself to not read any more heavy subject books for the year. Which is what I gravitate towards. So I'm reading Faithful Place by Tana French. Mysteries and holiday books!
4. I love taking my border collie Action Jackson out to play in the park on the very first heavy snow. #WinterGames #JingleBallers @FantasyChick
I‘m so glad you‘re package arrived. I was really worried. When I mailed from post office the lady was telling me that there was no telling when it would get there or in what condition. It seems that it stems from political issues. Good grief. So happy it arrived. #stilllookingforcarmensandiego.
1. The wicked witch of the east
3. The White Witch or Jadis
7. The wicked witch of the west
9. Tia Dalmatia
10. The Blair Witch Project
11.Sarah, Winifred, and Mary
12. The Evil Queen
14. Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfieffer
@Clwojick #teamslaughter #scarathlon
1 - Chicago burbs
2 - Older than dirt 😆
3 - I work a lot so I can afford an Audible membership, BOTM, OwlCrate and the occasional visit to B&N otherwise the library now supplies 90% of my book habit via Hoopla, OverDrive & Libby.
4 - Very happily single
5 - She/her
6 - Old webmaster handle
Thank you @JoScho for sharing this great idea.
I guess I should do this for my swapmate! #litsylove 1. My list should be up to date! 2. As far is bookish items I enjoy earrings and necklaces. 3. I like unicorns but I wouldn‘t say I collect them... yet. I also really like giraffes. 4. My favorite candy is take 5 or any chocolate (not dark)
This book was ridiculous. The girl on the cover is hangry for sure. It basically says while eating out one is limited to air, water, tortilla chips and a plethora of lettuce leaves- no dressing, few veggies, and absolutely no meat because they use high FODMAP spices in EVERYTHING. it was free on Kindle Unlimited so I‘m only out my time. ⭐️/5.
Book 2/12 of #BFC #BFCr3.
1. My Twitter is marza@dumeer
2. I don‘t , I might, I am more of an email person, I have terrible handwriting 😕
2. Writing,I love to read but would love to learn even how to do good reviews,I have a hard time articulating what I want to say.
3. 🗣to two new friends @Socal1 @Reagan-reads