Yes ladies and gentlemen it is the halfway point to Halloween and I can feel it in my very soul! 🍁🥀🍂
But don't worry, your #QueenOfHalloween is coming up with some fantastic ideas to make this year a special event!
Prepare yourselves because the fun is coming!!!
1. Co-host #Booked2019 and host of #screamathon. Also a #LitsyWalker and former #lmpbc ‘er and I also participate in swaps occasionally. A few other things I‘m probably forgetting.
2. Biked 136 miles on my Peloton in Feb. It may not sound like much, but it was a lot for me!
3. My brother is a fool. (Guess which GoT character said that!)
4. Some fellow #LitsyWalkers @julesG and @kaye
@Cinfhen @@4thhouseontheleft @BarbaraTheBibliophage
Since you asked, this is my plan for WINTER
1. Female detective: The Vanishing of dr Winter. Been meaning to read it since @CoffeeCatsBooks gave it to me last year. #BookAWeek
2. Retelling: The Girls at the Kingfisher Club. In my TBR since forever
3. My happy place is Dublin, so Fallen.
5. Irish author: David Lawlor, who's also a friend
6. New author: Lev AC Rosen #Screamathon
My totals for October. I finished 4 of these as a direct result of #24b4Monday #readathon. I didn't get through my #tbr pile, but I did read a couple that weren't on it so it kind of evens out.
*Not all the books have adaptations, but a couple have more than 1.
Here are the books I read for #Screamathon. I also started Firestarter by Stephen King and I'm really enjoying it. Ghost Story by Peter Straub is another one I started. It's a little slow but I think I'll eventually finish it. I loved the top five. Books of Blood vol. 1 was especially good 🖤