1. It‘s been a rough week and I‘m looking forward to the long weekend!
2. Weekend at the lake with the fiancé‘s family. Relaxing, reading, playing board games, and hopefully riding jet skis!
1. I just seeing love my irises in bloom right now. Plus my recent bookish activities have been fun!
2. Work Saturday, plus some reading time. Wine tasting event with friends on Sunday. Maybe a cookout on Monday. My family plans at the last minute!
😀The students in my classroom! Everyday most of them come in so excited to be at school and ready for the day. I have one student that challenged me to see how many books we could read before the end of the school year, we have been going a week, she has 5 and I have 6. This girl is keeping me on my toes!
📚Reading!!! I have been challenged!!! Have to keep her on her toes too, lol!!!
1. Getting good results back from my doctor and my sons spring concert
2. Our pool club opens tomorrow so will bbq and see neighbors - Sunday going to Belmont Racetrack with friends and Monday a Memorial Day parade (supposedly it‘s he largest of its kind in the US) and it‘s the next town over 🇺🇸
1) Just sitting on the couch with the fiancé watching Deadwood.
2) Tonight I‘m going to my Mom‘s house to mow her grass. Tomorrow we‘re going grocery shopping and maybe grilling out. Sunday I‘m cleaning this train wreck of a house and reorganizing my bookshelves. On Monday, we plan on buying paint for the inside of the house. We‘re both terrible decorators so I‘m sure this will end tragically.
1. SPRING. We actually got a legitimate spring this year! It‘s the coldest May in #Tucson since 1977. We haven‘t even hit 100 yet! And there have been multiple days with highs below 80!! 😍
2. Going camping... wish me luck. I‘m not a huge fan, but my husband really wants to go. And we‘re going to be on Mt. Graham, where the overnight lows are going to be 32*F. In a tent. 😬😳
1. David Spade‘s Almost Interesting was funny and all I can think of on the spot 😂
2. I don‘t know about one thing but I had a pretty good week overall!🤗
3. Mexican; there‘s so many options to mix and match! 🌮
4. Yes a few. I‘m closer to the ones on my moms side.✌🏼
5. Sending lots of Friday love 💖
2. My sister has earned her Associates degree and will be continuing toward her Bachelors degree.
3. Soccer and tball games, a birthday party, and my daughter‘s first communion this weekend!
4. Oldest of 3
5. Got it!
2. My niece and nephew from LSU. She is getting an MA and he is getting a BA.
3. Crawfish boil for said graduates tomorrow. Sunday at Mom‘s House.
4. #3 of 4
2. No, but I work at a high school and yesterday was the seniors last day. 😭 Now all my juniors are freaking out because they are unofficially seniors now.
4. Only, but also oldest with two younger cousin-brothers.
5. Will do!
2. Not this month I don‘t think but my oldest is moving up from elementary to middle next month.
3. I don‘t really have any! Gotta get some Mother‘s Day gifts.
4. I‘m the youngest. I have a half sister 13 years older.
5. Okay!! #friyayintro @howjessreads
2. My niece - from kindergarten Greek school 😀
3. Sadly my father passed away this Wednesday after a short but intense battle with Alzheimer‘s- so today is his wake and tomorrow the funeral. Sunday we will try to recoup and are going for Mother‘s Day tea
4. First of two
1. Florida is charging the Xbox remote 😸
2. My social security card with my new married name on it! It took me long enough! We got married in November but then taxes and the gov‘t shutdown and so on and so forth.
4. Last day of 70 and sunny for a while 🌞
5. Protein bar when we get home from the movie 🤷🏻♀️
1. Short, but nevertheless great holiday in the countryside☀️
2. I've started The White Company by A.Conan Doyle. Never knew he wrote Ivanhoe-like historical novels, and this one seems funny and interesting 🏹
3. Friend's party🎉
4. We had a hailstorm today, and the weekend promises to be really cold❄️
5. Grilled chicken and pasta🍝
1. How about a collage of friends and family over the past couple months.
2. I started an S.E. Jakes #romantsy series and it seems to have pulled me out of my reading slump!
3. Hopefully nothing outside of adulting things
4. Mid 70‘s and sunny ☀️
5. Not sure. Going out somewhere with the hubby before going to writing group.
1. My nephew when it was finally nice enough to play outside the other day! I love this pic!
2. I‘ve only been reading Drums of Autumn so I can finally finish it!
3. Maybe a little shopping and seeing my friend. Probably stay home reading though lol!!
4. It‘s been rainy but today has been cloudy cool weather!
5. I have no idea! Friday is usually unplanned until the night of lmao! Bad planning at its finest!
1. One of my favorite non-bookish photos from our trip. Me and Mr. B. 🇫🇷♥️
2. The short story collection called We Love Anderson Cooper by R.L. Maizes. Review‘s on my blog. Posting here shortly.
3. Our granddaughter today. Local political campaign kick off tomorrow. Giving some of the souvenirs we brought back!
4. Cool and overcast today. High 60s, Low 70s. ☁️☁️
5. I think Mr B is making tacos! 🌮
1-My fam on Easter.
2-The Shadow Queen was really good and way more intense than I expected. I was totally judging the book by its very Disney-Esque cover.
3-reading, sleeping, and a “Yay we made States” Robotics celebration.
4-humid, gray, rainy
5–spaghetti dinner fundraiser!
1. Charlie, the birthday kid this Sunday! Turning 13 😵
2. Finished The Shadowed Mind by Julie Cave.
3. Birthday partying 🎉🎉🎉
4. Beautiful. 🌞🌞🌞
5. Going out. Charlie's pick 😜. It's good to be 13
1. My two sheepies, me, and my mom ❤ (Jingle up top with my me and mom, Frosty and myself in the bottom left, and my mom with double trouble on the right!) #dogsoflitsy
2. Nothing! Only read 2 books in April, hoping for a productive May!
3. Going down the shore/beach for some peace and quiet
4. 🌧🌧🌧 but that's ok!
5. It's pizza Friday! 🍕
1. My son's recent dragon painting.🐉
2. The World of Poo.💩
3. Going to a relative's grad party tomorrow. The theme is dress for your favorite decade. I'm going as a flapper.
4. Rainy and gloomy.
5. Not sure. Maybe stirfry.
Fell asleep early last night, so here‘s my late entry!
1. Jonny Quest, Bewitched
2. Going to Europe!!!
3. They call to me from the shelf and the one with the loudest voice gets picked! 😁
4. The Road, A Confederacy of Dunces
5. Name a book that ravished you, that made you feel completely submerged in the world the author created.
I‘m late to the party here but better late than never, right?
1. David the Gnome.
2. A trip to Spain and Morocco
3. Look through what I‘ve got and see what appeals to me at that moment. If nothing, go to library.
4. No idea. Sorry y‘all.
5. What number on the enneagram are you? I‘m a 5. Take the test here: https://enneagramtest.net
1.All of them? I LOVE to. But I will go with Gullah Gullah Island.
2.See the Northern Lights
3.Go through what I have over an over until something catches my eye.
4.The Twilight Saga
5.What is your favorite ethnic cuisine? I love Thai and Lebanese. And Indian. And Ethiopian lol.