1. Would I like to? Yes Do I? No - I have neither the time, nor - more importantly - the artistic ability to do so. So you‘ll get a Kindle screen dump or a photo of a book thrown into whatever happens to be the nearest flat surface😂
2. Emojis🤔 Do I like them?🤔😏😄😂😂 Doesn‘t everyone? 🎉 🎊 🎉
1. Yes! I‘ve actually dreamed of being a novelist since I was about thirteen
2. The stories I‘m working on now fall into YA fantasy, mostly
Here is this week's #Two4Tuesday. You know the drill and for the new Littens just repost with your answers tag me @TheSpineView and use the hashtag #Two4Tuesday.
📘 No, my talents don't lie in that direction.
📘 However, if I was talented enough I would write a Sci-Fi or Fantasy novel.
📘 All the time. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and seeing what others have to say.
📘 My blog, GoodReads, Library Thing, Litsy and Amazon if the book is already published.
A day late because yesterday was quite busy and I didn‘t have time to properly look through Litsy posts😩
1. I don‘t really do “beach reads”; I take a selection from my huge TBR pile, whatever I feel in the mood for.
2. Always far more than I am likely to read! I took 6 books with me to Ras Al Khaimah last month, started one on my first day, finished it on the flight home😂
1. I hate “beach” reads. I take whatever I‘m reading (usually history or philosophy). I was reading Nietzsche on my lunch break the other day 🤓
2. Always. In addition to books, I pack periodicals like Scientific American and Monthly Review. Every girl needs a handy socialist magazine that fits in her purse! 🧛🏻♀️
1. I normally take an easy or light read with me when I go on vacation. Unless I‘m already in the middle of something and need to keep reading.
2. Oh definitely!! What if I‘m not in the mood for a book I brought! I can‘t not have a book to read! (I went to Block Island for 3 days and brought 2 books and went to a bookshop but didn‘t buy anything! 😂)
1. I might save up one I‘m looking forward to ... ... but really it‘s all the same .. beach or no beach .. hols or no hols
2. Yes. Well , I‘d have a loaded kindle / couple of books & ofcorse I will be visiting bookshops ....
Nice questions ♥️👍🏻
1. I pick whatever I'm excited about at the moment. (but I usually include 1 beach read in case vacation zaps my brain cells).
2. I usually pick 2 of 3 physical books plus however many ebooks I think I'll actually want, then trust the backlog of unread material on my kindle to save me if I guessed wrong. (so much easier than the days before eReaders!)
Sorry I tried to get this out earlier and Litsy crashed on me.😱
I miss doing something on Tuesday so I am starting #Two4Tuesday. Two bookish questions on Tuesday and I think I will mix it up with a periodic giveaway. I will start this as a trial and see how everyone likes it. Here is today's first 2 questions about books and vacations. My answers are below. ⬇️
1) -1 Fahrenheit (not bad)
2) as an introvert with social anxiety, I'm inclined to say no one, but if I must go with someone maybe Stephen King or Joe Hill...either way we'd be a creepy duo.
Michelle Obama would also be in the running because she's pretty amazing.
3) Word search. I also like sudoku, but I've never been good at crossword puzzles.
Thanks for the tag @DGRachel xx
1- Christmas Day...but this year a book & chocolate on Christmas Eve too!
2- Scrooge - Christmas isn‘t Christmas without Dickens!
4- Gingerbread men...or better yet, spiced ginger thin cookies!
5- @LazyDays @StillLookingForCarmenSanDiego @Kdgordon88
Thank you for the tag, @Kshakal 😘😘
1) Christmas Day. Though I may give LO something small on Christmas Eve. Haven't decided yet
2) GRINCH 💚
4) Sugar Cookies!
5) @Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks @Endowarrior21 & anyone else who wants to play ❤🎄🎁
Thank you for the tag @CaitZ
1- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2- Putting up the tree ?
5- Tag to anyone yet to do this.
I‘ll pass on the recipe. After 41 years, cooking is as much fun as laundry. 👎🏼
1. I can never fulfill my reading goals, so I just plan to read as much as I can and manage all bookclub tasks📚
2. Oh no, I'm not a writer at all, small reviews are everything I can do🤭
3. We have 3-day holiday weekend this week, and that's all. November would be great if snowy, but that's unlikely here
4. Happy November everyone! 💚💚💚
#HelloThursday | November 1 edition @wanderinglynn @Erofan
1. Hand out candy! I don't have to run around and I get to see all the costumes!
2. Black cats, always.
3. Spooky story. I get to visualize it for myself.
4. Anyone! Everyone!
Bonus: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
1. Mac and cheese from the crappy blue box. I know. 2. My dad read me a golden book every night. Toby Tyler. ( it was a show and the character was Mickey dolenz of The Monkees fame ) 3. Not sick and taking a field trip somewhere fun! 4. You are reading this consider yourself tagged! #tuesdaytidbits
1. Grilled cheese. And sweet pickles
2. Green Eggs and Ham
3. I‘m with @Trashcanman on this one. Watch The Price is Right. Then read books and drink hot tea and try to look extremely pitiful. When I was a kid I would read a stack of Nancy Drew books. I still ate the grilled cheese. 😉
4. @Lovesbooks87 @Shaunesay @Caksf
1. Toast! Chicken noodle soup.
2. My parents never read to me.
3. Sick day as a kid was always agony and avoiding Alka-Seltzer. Sick day now is resting and listening to audiobooks.
4. Anyone who wants to play! @Jobe and @Ofclumsywords
1. Mac and cheese or KFC mashed potatoes or baked potato soup.
3. My parents didn‘t read to me, but I read a lot of Nancy Drew to myself 😜
3. Reading now: when I was young I would watch cartoons in the morning, Days of Our Lives at lunch and all the after school shows (Brady Bunch, i Dream of Jeannie, etc)
@JenlovesJT47 Hope Jace feels better soon!
1. Tomato soup with a cheese sandwich
2. Bedtime stories! Especially James and the Giant Peach and Fred by Post Simmonds
3. No difference, bed and book, maybe TV (then) or Netflix (now) . Though I wouldn't mind my mum still fussing over me 😂
4. Consider yourselves tagged!
This is very timely since I‘m sick 😂:
1. My favourite comfort foods (stew, chilli, spaghetti) are ones I can‘t eat when sick, so I usually end up eating Lipton chicken noodle soup.
2. I don‘t think I have one. I sometimes read the Dr Seuss books before bed but I didn‘t really do “bedtime stories” as a kid.
3. As a kid: watching all the daytime tv shows. Now: sleeping, reading and watching Netflix
Thanks for the tag, @JenlovesJT47 😘😘
🎃 On the couch or in bed buried under the covers
🎃 Usually coffee in the morning, coke during the day... sometimes decaf coffee or tea at night. Munchies are usually whatever I find
🎃 JK Rowling. HP means a lot to me. Janet Evanovich isn't necessarily warm & fuzzy, but her books are usually pretty entertaining. Rainbow Rowell usually has some pretty feel-good books