⭐⭐⭐⭐ I liked it alot! I wonder what it would have become if he hadn't died prior to finishing.
I wanted to love this story but the writing style made it hard on me.
1. Not having to check in, freedom
3. Proximity and time for friends
4. First post college job was a nanny
5. My dad always said "put it on your resume!" Which really meant know your accomplishments and be proud of them. Advertise yourself.
2. Does my phone count?
3. Gilmore girls
4. Uhh maybe the Scream movies
5. Sunflower yellow
7. Watching movies in the backyard with my family
8. @RaimeyGallant 👋
I seriously loved this book and the adventure it took me on.
What if you died and woke up as your 18 year old self? Would you make the same decisions? These are the questions Veronica faces in this exciting and moving novel.
Sunday morning reading. Loving this book!
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
I think parts of the story dragged and occasionally the dialogue felt forced.
However the last 3 chapters had me gasping. I would have likely given 2.5 stars, but seriously that made the whole book worth it.
This is a quick and easy read. If you're intrigued, I'd say give this book a read. If you start it: Don't give up. It's worth it in the end.
1. That's me!
2. An article for work actually!
3. Beer Fest and making flautas with my guy.
4. Really nice and sunny today after a couple cloudy wet days.
5. We're watching Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile so we're are having Bundy's last meal. Steak (portobello mushroom), eggs, hashbrowns, toast with butter, jelly, juice, coffee, milk.
1. I don't.
2. Not that I can think of right now, but I'm sure there is.
3. I read magazines in print. And select newspaper articles online.
4. If I'm reading and have to go to the bathroom, yes. But I don't seek out a book for the bathroom.
5. I do there are tons in our neighborhood!
👋 @bewareofwords @Reureadsxo
As if im not already reading enough books...
1. Twilight Zone. My dad would come wake me up and we'd go and watch it together late at night. So many memories. @BarbaraTheBibliophage
2. Go to Japan. @Melissa_J
3. The order I bought them, unless I have an unread book club book. @emtobiasz
4. I don't know honestly. Sorry! @youneverarrived
5. How long do you read a book you aren't enjoying?
I recieved this book from a goodreads giveaway and am giving my honest opinion. This book started a bit slowly, but honestly I think that was the point. I really enjoyed this story. It's not a new story, it's been told, but I loved the way Chip told it.
I felt all the emotions reading this book.
Pick it up and give it a chance.
1. Cooking. Especially taking traditionally non vegetarian dishes and making them veg friendly.
2. Wood burning and wood art. I got a kit for Christmas. Excited to start!
3. Mugs from diners from vacations I take.
4. It's a long story but cooking my own food gave me control over what i put in my body.