I haven‘t #friyayintro ‘d in a while!
2. No but I have some anxiety so like really anything but nothing in particular at all times.
3. A lawyer. My ambition fizzled out at some point 🤷♀️
4. 30F/-1C ❄️
5. Hayyyyy!! 👋
1. Tshirts, mugs, buttons/pins, bookmarks
2. Christmas Eve is my mom‘s family and my immediate family then Christmas Day is (step) dad‘s family.
3. Yes. I made it back in May I believe.
4. A Christmas Story we watch at least once every year.
5. With do boss
I‘m a little late, story of my life. #friyayintro @howjessreads
1. Sweet potatoes or green bean casserole
3. Locally famous, but not famous famous
4. Only gotten through one, An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
5. Anyone else who is a day late and a dollar short 😂
1) It changes a lot. I go through phases. Maybe regency m/m romance or Afro-futurism?
2) Green beans
3) One set would be in their mid-seventies, the other would be in their mid-eighties.
4) Mostly just Illinois, but my one grandma was born in Ohio
5) cha cha cha
(this is late, and I haven‘t posted in months, but I love these posts!)
• 10 Things I Hate About You
• seeing Hamlet performed at Shakespeare‘s Globe
• literary criticism
• how often do you find yourself dreaming of adventure?
1. I‘m not a big movie person...favorite from childhood is The Sandlot
2. So many! Let‘s keep it bookish-my first time in San Francisco when my husband (then newish boyfriend) took me to City Lights Bookstore.
4. Orange in everything but clothing since it clashes horribly with my red hair!
5. What is your favorite podcast?
1. I don‘t keep up with Marvel movies. I guess Loki is more interesting, mythologically, & I once knew an adorable Pomeranian named Loki... so I‘ll go with the dog. 😉🐶
2. Neil Gaiman or Alice Hoffman
3. Scotland 🏰; Peru; I‘d love to go East, maybe India or Thailand- somewhere with Hindu &/or Buddhist temples - but my husband has less interest in that, & my dream vacation does include him. I like him, I guess. 🤷♀️
4. 2 🛌
1- haven‘t been to the movies, rented one, or watched one on tv in YEARS.
2- Haven‘t dated since the 1970s
4- too many to tag... I probably DNF a whole lot more than I F I‘m a picky reader.
1. My son got stung by a bee for the first time, not once but twice!!!! At least we had no reactions to it.
2. Traveling across the state to visit my sister-in-law with the kids and another of my sister in laws.
3. Cran, I‘ve never heard it pronounced crown
4. The Slippery Slope with the kids last night
1. Procrastinating on the house cleaning in preparation for the next entry . . .
2. My niece and her family are spending the week with us!
4. Dreams of Falling
1. Nanaimo bars 🤤
2. Heck yes!
3. Many times. For a few months, I had a 3-hour each way commute. I definitely got a few tickets on those drives.
4. All of the above. Mostly audiobooks right now, though.
Thanks @erzascarletbookgasm for the tag
1 You guys
2 Three, unless you're Portuguese, they pronouce all long words with two syllables 😂 ( @huntersmom1977 @bobregina )
3 Litsy only
4 Ride a bike to Teufelzberg, have a beer and watch the view. There's a former US listening station on this hill, which is made of rubble from all those bombed-out buildings... The US spyied on the East Block from here. Pre-internet days.
5 Whoever wants to join.
1. Usually it‘s “guys” unless I‘m annoyed and then my inner southern lady comes out and I drop y‘alls everywhere.
2. 30+ years in the Midwest car-mal
3. My phone only has Litsy and Audible. My iPad has Litsy, Audible, Kindle, GR, Overdrive, and a couple others
4. Headed to my hometown for the annual festival. Tonight is parade and fireworks with family birthdays thrown in for good anxiety measures.
• it‘s my last weekend in London, so the Globe today, Camden Market on Saturday, and the Museum of Natural History on Sunday!
• finished number 8 this morning
• Pink 😱😍
• on it!
1. Beauty and the Beast, I love that she was able to bring out the good side in him and she was able to love him despite his appearance.
2. Monsters Inc.
• my favourite is The Little Mermaid, but I love a good Snow White or Cinderella retelling
• I haven‘t seen either in a while, but I think Shrek
• ketchup or spicy peppers
• @tournevis and @ephemeralwaltz if you haven‘t done it already!
1. My boys are off today and Monday so we get a 4 day weekend!! Woot!! We are having friends over tomorrow for a cookout.
2. Crazy Busy
3. New Braunfels TX
4. I really don‘t want to have to care for either of them, thanks. If they come with a zoo keeper, I guess the sloth.
5. 96 degrees, next week it‘ll be over 100.
1. I don‘t know but that dress was clearly blue (#imbehind #andtoobusy)
2. Definitely podcasts. I‘m kind of addicted.
3. Last day of school is next Friday
4. One just finished her freshman year of college, the others 11th, 9th, 7th, and 3rd grades. No graduations this year but my youngest daughter graduates high school next year.
5. I don‘t know any Littens who are graduating but congrats if you are! 🎉🎈👩🎓👨🎓
* to me it sounds like "yarrey "
**** my eldest granddaughter graduating HS Friday may 18; eldest grandson finishing 7th grade ??
*****Sorry I don't know any Littens graduating ?
1. Miami Drivers. The worst. 2. I need sunscreen so probably that. 3. I don‘t keep on that. I‘ll read whatever is out though. 4. I had a mango protein smoothie for lunch.
📚 I have been successful (thus far) with my book buying ban. Previously, around 3 novels or so a month. More if there are book sales. Average possibly of 5-8.
📚 A Year with No New Books to give me more time to read my shelves and shelves of unread books. Plus I don‘t think I‘d survive with rice and beans.
📚 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
📚 Several shopping carts and suitcases of BOOKS from #BigBadWolf book fair
📚🖖🏼 to my favourite ppl!
1. 2 or 3 - I pretty much only buy gifts or snap up really good kindle deals.
2. Wow that‘s tough. I think I‘d live without ‘new‘ books assuming of course that the library is still in play.
3. New York City
4. I‘m not much of a shopper. I bought a bookmark and a couple of refrigerator magnets at the Transit Museum gift shop in Grand Central.
5. Thanks for the tag @SilversReviews ! @Karkar - happy Friday!
1. Men wiping their sweaty brows over and over when presenting 😖
3. Scooter I think was my first pet. My parents had Mikey when I was born but Mikey and I weren‘t friends 😂
4. Historical romance
5. @Robothugs @Gissy @Bostonmomx2 @heikemarie