Movie date with my mom!!!
I rewatched Frozen today. I love that movie. It wasn't Christmas related but it is amazing children movie. I borrowed a children book last year and read it to my little one. I wish we have our own edition.
#cristmasspirit #christmasiscoming #mostbeautifultimeoftheyear #WinterGames #SlayBells
@Clwojick @StayCurious @MidnightBookGirl
1. Lion King is my fave I watched as a child, Frozen as an adult
2. Probs Mulan
3. I‘ve always found Belle really annoying, I can‘t put my finger on why I just really disliked her as a joke and can‘t make myself like her now
4. The dragon from mulan
5. The lion roars in the lion king are actually a combination of tiger roars and a man making noises with a dustbin lid cause lions didn‘t sound powerful enough
I had to put my book down because it kept talking about the ice age; past and future. Talk about a modern day horror.
I hope those in the Midwest are staying warm and safe, as well as fellow DMV Littens if you have to venture out tomorrow (especially with your kiddos! My school district has a two hour delay.)
...thus my trips to UPS have been postponed a few times this week, what with the snow and now the cold (-55 wind chills, say what?!). Books for #LMPBC #groupT and #whodunitthesequel will go out to @the-flashley and @Librarybelle on Friday!
Stay warm out there, friends! 🥶
Looking ahead at the weather and it seems that Thursday, January 31st at 6:00a will be the coldest time for us this week, though I've seen another map which predicts -60. And I live in southern Minnesota, so gods help those who live further north.
This is a bunch of malarkey...
UPDATE: Schools are canceled and the city government has declared itself closed.
1. Yay, but only for short periods of time.
2. Hardly, I live in TX so I‘ve only seen snow a handful of times. Although, it surprisingly snowed twice last year so I‘m hoping it will again this year! 👍🏽
3. Watch the snow fall while sipping some hot apple cider and reading ☕️📖
4. Building a mini snowman (cue Elsa and Anna, please! 😂☃️)
100% accurate. Thanks for sharing the link @tournevis !
Update from my weekend - we went and saw the Frozen musical on Broadway! I liked it a lot; but I‘m in the tank for Frozen. It is almost a 💯 straight adaptation of the movie, with a bit more backstory and character development. The actors are all a delight, the effects are magical, and it‘s a big, heart warming crowd pleaser - Disney doing what Disney does best. And the costume quick change during “Let It Go” is astonishing. Expectations exceeded!
Congratulations to @theresidentromantic on your impending milestone! Woot!
Can I pick Kristoff as my favorite Disney character? He‘s just so dependable. And he doesn‘t get upset when everyone pokes fun at him. And even though he‘s gotten cynical, he still treasures Anna‘s sense of wonder.
My niece, Gracie, has made me happy. Here we are together at the Maryland Renaissance Festival back in September. She turned 3 recently (Halloween baby!), and my sister sent me a video of her running and singing enthusiastically to a FROZEN boom box which I'd purchased for her. I hope one day in the near future, she will grow up under a capable female president like Hilary Clinton. For now, she reminds me that all is not lost. #FunFridayPhoto