Finally finished this! It was creepy enough that I could only read it during the day. Really enjoyed it and will read more by this author in the future. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"The dead are restless here..."
Set on an island with it's only access to the mainland is a stone bridge, Carrow House once an assylum then a hotel, has had many mysterious deaths and has been closed and abandoned for years except for the occasional tour guides. Until a group of eight people decided to stay for a two week paranormal research. Everyone seems to be excited and happy about the place until strange creepy things started happening.
A little late but here we go:
1. Playing with my cousins on the street to avoid being stuck in the house during family parties. This is one of my favorites because all my cousins moved out of state and I rarely see them anymore.
2. One older and one younger sister
3. April 2018 (I think)
5. If you're reading this, tagged you're it!
Thanks for the tag @lahousewyfe 😍
So I may be going down a Darcy Coates wormhole lately but I am totally fine with that. This was another haunting story with great characters and a plot that kept me reading and a bit of romance thrown in for good measuree. This one has some seriously spooky moments. One of my fave haunting books by her so far-very atmospheric 🖤
1. Hid inside with my two favorite doggos while the rain came down down down.
2. Snuggled in bed, trying to convince myself to get up (been awake since 6:30, it‘s almost 7:30. I swear it‘s gonna happen soon!)
3. The Carrow Haunt by Darcy Coates. Ghostly good times! (Tap the tagged book to see my review.)
4. Matcha Latte 🍵😋
5. SUSHI 🍣🤤
This haunting audiobook went chillingly well with the stormy weather we‘ve been having for the last week or so. Darcy Coates may be my newest author obsession! The cast of characters is well balanced and each is nicely fleshed out. Coates strikes just the right mix of fun, horror, and mystery, with a sprinkle of romance in this tale. If you‘re looking for spooky ghost story for the #Halloween season, this would be one of my top two suggestions!
As a major horror fan, especially leaning towards historical horror and ghost tales involving massive estates, this was perfect for me. Very well written and paced with fun characters and an excellent backstory. A truly solid ghost story with some excellent tension and some creepy scenes! I am absolutely getting more books by this author!