Good book! Character development was great and the narrator was nearly perfect. I will definitely look forward to reading other books in the series.
@Slajaunie You put together an AMAZING #hellofrom Louisiana package! Thank you so much! I especially love the Voodoo wizard. I plan on putting him in my office - need to keep evil spirits away. The plantation book is right up my alley! I love everything in it.
1. I‘m not a huge fan of scary movies and might be one of 2 people on the planet never to have seen Hocus Pocus. I do love the Halloween Buffy episodes!
2. Candy corn 🤷🏼♀️
3. The stand - not terribly scary but so much suspense!
4. Other peoples decorations? (Too much work to take out and put away again)
7. I already have the perfect black cat ❤️
I probably would have enjoyed this more had I concentrated reading it in a short period of time rather than stretching it out. Ultimately, I think the book has value in our current political climate.
I don‘t think that I would hate living by myself in the woods. For a week. With a packed cooler. In the fall when it isn‘t too cold. The fact that this guy did it for years without lighting a fire is amazing. Great book. Very quick read.
I‘m slightly jealous of everyone posting pictures of their reading challenge progress. I‘m taking a quick breakfast break before continuing with my personal challenge - #writing24in48. 😒 #gradschoolstinks
I‘ve been trying to stretch my horizons and read books that I might not normally read. I heard about this one a few years ago and added it to my online TBR pile. It was just ok. I might just stick with my favorite genre.
1. I‘ve previously proclaimed my love of all things cheesy. Moon cheese is almost as good as my beloved Cheetos but without all the artificial icky.
2. Blue. Always.
3. Romance. I can‘t stop the eye rolls. So ridiculous.
4. Yes - OHIO
5. Ideally both. Savory if I can only pick one (cheese is usually involved 😏)
Just OK. I listened to the audible version and when I could actually pay attention, I often wondered if some of the locations described in the book had a gift shop. Merchandise would be perfect for a Litsy swap.
Good book. I like how the author built the story for each of the victims. Not sure I liked why the plane crashed.
Celebrating by holding a board game marathon with family and friends. Have a great day! #redwhiteandboardgames
I‘m not a fan of Knick-knacks - it‘s easier to dust without them. This box is an exception. It is a hand-painted enamel box I purchased for my mother soon after graduating from nursing school. She called our home Hell House because construction took FOREVER. The artist called, from England, to make sure we really wanted to have Hell House as an inscription on the inside of the box. We did. Not a day goes by where I don‘t miss her like crazy.
Decided to do a #sibswap with my sister, @Lauram Funny story - I had the guy at the store looking for the one copy of the tagged book that they had available to buy for her. After a few minutes he told me that someone just purchased the last copy. Lucky for me, @Lauram bought it for my swap bundle!
1. Anything Cooks Country related. Second place would be the cookbook written for me by my grandmother. I don‘t know that you could call it a “cookbook”. It was more of a list of ingredients and we had to figure out how to prepare the final dish.
3. Either Michael Symon (from my hometown) or Bobby Flay to cook brunch
4. Like my sister @Lauram also enjoyed a little maple syrup on cold macaroni and cheese.
Thought this was appropriate in light of current national events.
I really tried to like this book. The science behind the story was interesting but it just got to be way too much.
Eh. Not nearly as good as The Martian.