I was curious to see how a person could write an entire book about not giving a f*ck. Since not giving a f*ck is actually easier said than done. But the author also focuses on different aspects like suffering, death, failures and the constant choices we have to make. The chapters are concise and easy to read. Whether you like self help books or not, it's still worth a try. Another upside is, it's pretty short, so no time wasted.
Caught up on the 6th episode and i'm glad that it is finally over. I don't think i could take any more episodes.
I have to say @Erofan you're prediction was totally correct 🙌
I'm glad that atleast we're getting an ending but i'm not liking the rushed season but it is what we end up with. So i've decided to reread the books, atleast they make some sense 😞
My sentiments regarding the fifth episode 😐
The memoir written by Lisa Brennan-Jobs is her about her life being Steve Jobs's daughter, who he publicly denied wasn't his child. I always like to read biographies of famous people, so i decided reading about Steve Jobs from someone who was his own daughter would provide a unique perspective. I did know that he had tumultuous relationship with his daughter. But had not known the full extent of his terrible behaviour towards her. 👇
The book is about bad a.k.a revolutionary women who were known for challenging social norms imposed on women. It might have included some controversial choices but the highlight of the book are the illustrations, they are beautiful. The descriptions seem like a shorter version of Wikipedia. Majority of the women included are American or European with very few women from other countries. 👇
A Story about the love affair between Lee Miller and Man Ray set in Paris . A historical fiction but it seems like a Romance novel to me. I also had no idea that people in the book were actual artists, i had to google them 🙈. Fascinating book from start to finish. The technical aspects of photography were interesting to read about. The book left me wanting to know more about Lee Miller and her life.
Thank you for tagging me @DaveGreen7777 😊🤗
1. Non Fiction, Mystery/Thriller and Fantasy(if it's good)
2. I try and read across all genres, so i'd say i've covered most of them
3. Romance, i'm very cynical when it comes to romance
4. Can't think of one
5. I somewhat enjoyed Me Before You, only because of Louisa. The rest of it wasn't great.
6. The tagged one, it was bad 😑
One of the best books i've read in 2019. The book was well worth the hype. Loved every part of it and i look forward to reading more books from this author.
( 📷 - Tumblr )
Thanks for the tag @nafisa_18
1. Arya Stark (minus the assassin part)/ Hermione
2. Cersei Lannister, she needs to take her wine and sit in a dungeon forever
3. Crossword ( a bookstore chain in India, similar to Barnes and Noble)
4. I'm already late, so i'm just going to say Hi 🙋
I just died watching this 😂
Thank you for the tag @Erofan 😘😘
1. Hogwarts / Game Of Thrones - Westeros (even though i'd die in a day )
2. Hogsmeade/ Braavos
3. Shrieking Shack / Iron Islands (along with so many other places )
4. @Bookjunkie57 @cobwebmoth @Redwritinghood @StillLookingForCarmenSanDiego @Literary_Siren
1. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
3. Carolyn Keene, The Nancy Drew series is what got me interested in reading. Also J.K.Rowling, Harry Potter books are one of the best parts of my school years
4. @Areader2 hopefully 😄💖
Since April 14th can't come fast enough, i would love to hear what you guys think might be in store for season 8
What are your predictions and who do you think might end up on the Iron Throne ?
This question is for everyone whether you have read the books or just watched the show
1. Google Playstore
2. I wanted red hair like Cheryl Blossom
3. Sushi. I don't do raw fish.
4. Riverdale probably 😁
5. Nothing, i just shortened my name. How very original of me !
1. 2000's . I think it used to simpler then. Also being an adult is hard.
2. Prefer paper but i'm good with kindle too.
4. Yup same place
5. Happy Friday Everyone 💖💕💖💕
1. Taurus ♉
2. I was checking my google fit stats today and i've managed to workout everyday in the month of March with a few cheat days, but i still made it.
4. I recently purchased some ebooks, i will spend most of saturday reading them.
I bought this book after seeing it many times on my Litsy feed. Sadly, the book failed to capture my interest. This book is made for a certain demographic and it seems to have worked well for them but i couldn't relate to the content at all. The writing wasn't too great either, most it is just basic advice adults all over the world already know 😒. Overall, this was a waste of time and money
1. Mumbai, India
2. I would want to live in USA or Japan
3. Victorian England
4. Mumbai is a mix of people from all over India, so we get a lot of different local cuisines. Mostly Mumbai is known for the street food like Pani Puri, Vada Pav , Pav Bhaji . Also the seafood since we are a coastal city
1. Possibly a trip somehwere. Get away from the city.
2. Is it possible to love everything about my self, cause i do 😄
3. I'm proud that i learned cooking, and i turned out to be a decent cook. That was a surprise
4. Tagging some new and old followers @AnansiGirl @paigecon @RvnclawWhovian @Anshul_salaria @Erofan @wordzie @Areader2 @Tanisha_A 👇
Happy Holi to everyone. It's a festival to meet up with friends, family and have lots of fun. Eat, drink and have a great time and i wish all you guys the same 😊❤.
@Tanisha_A @BiblioLitten @kitabi_keeda @radhikeey
Book - Goosebumps - Welcome to Dead House
Movie - Shaun Of The Dead
Song - Bring Me to Life, Evanescence. This song has nothing to do with zombies, but i just remembered it when i saw this picture
@Areader2 thank you for tagging me, you're the sweetest 😊🤗
1. We don't celebrate it here, so nothing special
2. My Mother, i consider myself lucky to be her daughter.
3. Tagged. It was a giveaway prize (that's pretty lucky too)
4. Indira Gandhi
5. My last three followers @Kleonard @OnePageAtATime @EastWind76
📷 - Tumblr (Heckifiknowcomics)
Thank You @HufflepuffGirl90 for the wonderful book. I loved the bookmark and the cute greeting. I'm suffering through a pretty crappy week, so this just made my day 😊
Another book about how all Indian parents care about is their daughter getting married, specifically arrange marriage. And it doesn't matter if she gets into Stanford, because no matter what college she goes to, the only reason she's going to college is to find a husband 😒.
. The rest of the book might be better, but the few pages annoyed me and life's too short to read book you're not interested in.
I liked this book and enjoyed reading the first half. I'd probably give it five stars but the latter half seemed to drag on forever. It's sad because all the characters seemed great and i thought this would be a good one, but the ending made the entire plot feel completely pointless. Why did i even bother reading the entire book if we're going back to square one 😒
Help Littens, i've wanted to upgrade to a Kindle Paperwhite for a while now, but i also use pdf's a lot and reading a pdf file on a kindle is just terrible. Is the pdf format terrible on the Paperwhite as well or are there any other ereaders that support pdf format.
This was scary but i enjoyed it, thank you @Erofan for tagging me. 😊
I would like to tag some of my new followers
@SmartSassery @AddieBear21 @obertonwrites @Marina_h @allibhill @Emmalibby @kaitlynvazquez3404 @sunnyaltman @Amandakay @bunny @bookseller_cate @ColleenIsReading @Cathy_J @elyseh @kmshaffer @ChristySevern @dbburks @PKARiF