3. Cleaning and shopping for new work clothes for the hubby. Hopefully I‘ll get some reading time.
4. Only child
1. Me and my little beauty of a niece 😍
2. It's not a book but a story one of the children in work wrote - set in Egypt. It was amazing!
3. Bank Holiday weekend so Family time, footy and lots of reading 👫⚽️🥂📚
4. It's been sunny then raining all day - typical April showers ☀️🌧
5. I had sweet & sour chicken with rice 🍛
1. Hm…Hey Arnold maybe. Though I was totally a Nick at Nite girl and loved watching the old shows like Happy Days
2. Visit Ireland and/or London
3. Right now by #booked2019 prompts. Usually whatever mood I‘m in though
4. Harry Potter series. Went through a phase where I purposely avoided stuff the popular kids at my school enjoyed 😂
5. Favorite nonfiction audiobook?
1. Aries ♈️
2. I was exempted from a really grueling performance evaluation process this year because of my high rating last year. This week, I made 2 exceptionally tasty lemon almond pound cakes.
3. Pledged- I‘ve really tried to get through this several times. I just don‘t care about the subject matter.
4. Writing reports and preparing for return to work on Monday.
1. Aquarius ♒
2. Been promoted, though it's still in process 👩⚖️
3. Naked lunch - couldn't get through its crazy structure 😵
4. Gonna buy season tickets for autumn piano concerts for me and @Erofan 😘 And then try to catch up with bookish challenges 🤓
5. #Friyayintro ❤️ to @Lauram @BookwormM @DGRachel @Weaponxgirl and every other Litten! 💕
1. Don't know for sure yet, probably just ordering some fish and chips since it's a Lenten Friday.
2. The Kingdom of Copper is up next. Probably starting The Silent Patient very soon as well.
3. I have 9 on my TBR for the month... Wish me luck with that 😂
1. I‘m making my killer chicken soup! 2. Invisible Man will be finished Friday. 3. My goal is 25 books! Five ARCs. I am so far behind. #FridayFun
And the #Friday confession continues! My morning book is most likely to be different than my 'to read in the bed' do you suffer from this?
1- the view from my front door. Great to see sunshine again ! Two days in a row.
3- The Good Nurse was probably the best last month.
4- No specific time. I don‘t work and have plenty of time to read whenever I want.
5- Whatever I yank out of the freezer. I hate cooking. 41 years of it is enough to make a Preachercuss.
🐈 none at the moment, but when the kids were growing up: cats, dogs, fish, gerbils
📖 writing, making memory books
✈️ northern CA--Vermont--FL
❓Who or what makes you laugh?
❤️ Rocky and Bullwinkle (starring Boris & Natasha, Fractured Fairy Tales etc)
💜 Genie in Aladdin
🖤 Cruella de Ville in 101 Dalmatians
💚 Timon and Pumba in Lion King
💗 This is sort of anecdotal. In many Disney films, I spot a phrase, reminder or character animal from another Disney movie...
1- War and Peace ( Haven‘t read this but hope there‘s no romance. It‘d ruin a perfectly good book )
2- Neither. You should treat your spouse/ partner/ pet frog ,with the same consistency daily.
3- I‘ve been married for 41 years to someone who treats me with kindness every day , whether I deserve it or not. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
5- Cinderella‘s Prince. She lost her blasted shoe 👠 and he put it on every smelly foot in the village before finding her.
Is this you?
One day late but here you go...
1) Goodreads challenge of 125 books for the year, #LitsyAtoZ2019, and #Booked2019
2) No, but I did make my grandma's German Potato Salad which I do for more special occasion meals
3) Dean Winchester...if you stretch the traditional definition of superhero
1) In terms of numbers, I want to read 60. I do have other bookish goals that I have recently posted.
2) Nothing to eat, but if I'm at my boyfriend's parents we will welcome in the New Year with something bubbly, usually bucks fizz.
3) I'm not really into super heros.
1. It‘s a wonderful life
3. Elizabeth Catherine
4. The weather is supposed to be super crappy tomorrow so I will be holed up in my house and then I work at the winery on Sunday
1. A Christmas Story...its annoying to me
2. Always at night...im not a morning person at all
3. Lynn....just like all the other thousands of Amy‘s born in the 70‘s and 80‘s
4. Going to the theater tomorrow and putting my tree up on Sunday! Its my sons bday weekend too!
5. Im on it!
The last 'selfie' I took and sent to my sister telling her that Yes, I have stolen her sweater. And no, she is not getting it back. And I also encountered an old friend today so I am happily going out for a catch up tomorrow! Just when I decided I need to go out more!! Perfect timing!
This my “come on 5:00” selfie for #friyayintro
Fun fact, i never smile in pictures! And i cut my hair so im living in a bun again! 😂
And is it 5:00 yet.......