going through my books and updating my list... realized this one looked familiar from seeing somebody else (@Lindy) post about it! 😂
poster for our marketing project 👌🏻 as far as our stats were concerned, it didn't do too bad!
what I'm currently reading! people keep saying this is a fantasy, and I dont understand why. Its really good so far tho, I love Lada, she's excellent 💪
finished this bad boy the other day.... so good. how are his books always so good? 👌 I cried, I yelled, I almost threw the book at the wall 😂
"I loved you before I ever met you. I will love you until the sun dies. And when it does, I will love you in the darkness."
This book broke my heart, so I can only hope the next book will do something to ease the pain. Although I'm still not over what he did in the original trilogy, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up for nice things. ?
1. As an adult, its the bear I got when I was 5? I still have it 😊
2. I wanna shove the Red Rising trilogy into everyone's arms tbh!! But I wouldn't buy people books, unless they ask for one specifically, you never know what anyone is gonna like!
3. Younger :p
4. I've lived in the same house my whole life! If you wanna get technical the hospital I was born in is 9 miles away 😂
Started this yesterday just so i could give it back to my friend. 😂 Worth it, of course! I appreciate Goldman kept in summaries of the stuff he cut out, so you knew you weren't missing anything good. She also has it signed by Vizzini, Prince Humperdinck, and Westley!
1. This incredibly amazing tea (and bonus apple pie oreos)
2. Either the princess bride or armada
3. White chocolate... Milk chocolate if it's real fancy
4. Chalk, polyester, poster paints, and Fleecy 😂
5. Either Sunshine bear or a pittsburgh steelers dinosaur. Theres also two ducks right above them 😂
This is three pages long and its only a partial list? 😱
I'm looking forward to this !
The fonts don't match. Why are the title fonts all different?
1) going by what Google says the word count is, Words of Radiance.
2) I'm a sucker for those big long fantasy series...
3) coffee is only okay in coffee crisps
4) my favourite flavour is discontinued 😭 Honey Bee tea from DavidsTea!
5) anywhere comfy
6) I have a copy of the Giving Tree from my gr1 teacher for being the best reader in the class so I think it's safe to say i've always loved it!
look at that lil tongue 😭 Superman and Lois have been lil angels. Mostly. Superman likes to chew on cords, but you can't stay mad at a face like this. #litsypets
Also this book has been p good so far. Sam is alright.
I got a Bridge Four tattoo today and I love it so much!!! I also got two mistborn metal tattoos (tin & bronze) and I'm just really happy with how they turned out!!! 😍
I was on Pinterest this morning and I noticed a lot of pictures where people have their books organized in a rainbow, and I know it looks nice, but it really bothers me. I couldn't do that. My bookshelf is complete mess but there's method in the madness haha
1. Never have read HP. There's way too many other books that need reading!!!
2. At first I thought this meant actual dog ears.... 😳 but I'd rather go with dogearing
3. Dust jacket off. I hate reading with it on. I can only handle doing it with library books because they're taped on!
4. I think short stories.
5. Colourful. I'm too much of a sucker for those 80's fantasy covers.
1. Alberta, the Texas of Canada
2. How does anyone choose just one?? Let's say Arcanum Unbounded
3. This year it's Red Rising Trilogy
4. Oh gosh, John Wick followed closely by everything Colin Firth is in
5. Brooklyn Nine Nine
6. Ayreon & Scale the Summit
9. Essentially raccoon
10. 2 ferrets! They are devil children but so so adorable!