@I_Like_Big_Books Thank you for the tag and sorry for the late reply!
1. I have a never ending TBR! Also I like to read up on literature from/about places I'm traveling to.
2. I drive to work and listen to podcasts.
3. Work :-)
4. A savoury mixture of spicy peanuts, assorted roasted lentils that we call " mixture " in south India.
1. I would love to be able to control minds!😈
2. The Orogenes from NK Jemisin's incredible Broken earth series. Their powers to avert natural disasters in a world where they're going to get more frequent could save a lot of lives.
3. Alicia Donadio from Justin Cronin's The Passage- i was heartbroken when she died.
These were thought provoking fun questions!!
Amazing. So even if you're Charlotte Bronte and have written one of the greatest proto feminist works of literature, you still have to be hot.
1. I live in Bombay, India but my parents are Tamilian and have lived all over the country practically.
2. Ibi Zoboi , from a bookriot post!
3. To infinity and beyond!
4. On my couch, with my husband near by so i can read out bits i like to him!
5. Patna blues by Abdullah Khan for an extremely evocative and insightful look into the lives of a young Muslim boy in small town North India.
1. I couldn't fathom the praise for this really mediocre,badly written book with poorly drawn characters.
2.Definitely salty! Murukku, mixture....bring it all on!
3.Shakuntala ( nee Savarirayan) and Mohandas David are my paternal grandparents and Janaki Gopalan and Swaminathan Damparalla are my maternal ones!
4. The sound of music, Fiddler on the roof,kuch kuch hota hai
5.In India- Delhi, for its history, public open spaces and amazing food.
1.Terrible terrible book with more ridiculous coincidences than a centuries old Greek.play and an ending ripped off from 'Dil se'
2.My husband packs my lunch!
3.When my mum told my best friend I was sad he hadn't called me when I was ill!
4.Citrus,vanilla,lavender and the fragrance of mangoes
5.Pink Showtime- I actually totally love that!!!
Super fun game!
The movie had such a fascinating cast.
Clearly the best scene in Casablanca is sort of inspired by real.life !!