Trying to read with the Dorkie on my lap 😇
1. Well, I try to alternate with my TBR pile, library book and advanced copy each week. It‘s a process.
2. I don‘t ride a bus or train. I drive all over the place for work, which is my podcast time.
4. Coffee or tea
5. Please join in!!
1. Tagged book. I love this series of books!
2. It‘s my birthday weekend
3. Southern souls food
4.yep, a lot. And I have two new ones because of Ancestery.com 😂😂😳
5. Everyone join in! #Friyayintro @howjessreads
This is really a two and half star book to me; however, the funny one-liners helped move it to three stars. I thought this book was supposed to be about an adult Scooby Doo crew solving mysteries but it was more sci-fi (think Lovecraft) which is not my jam.
1. A good twist I didn‘t see coming or one that gives me all the feels
2. Race medals - I love to run 😊🏃♀️
3. Every year I get the Southern Living Annual Cookbook. I have them from the late 1980‘s.
4. No poetry
5. Y‘all are all tagged! @Eggs #wondrouswednesday
This was SO GOOD. As a woman that has been in an abusive relationship, this was spot-on. Even 20 years later, I can think of him in a good way - all the romantic or sweet things he would do. I can also think of him with such hate in my soul. It‘s a hard thing to reconcile. This novel did a good job of showing it.
Happy Sunday, Littens!
I don‘t live in Florida (I live about 10 miles away in Georgia) but I work in Florida and have seen many of these “attractions”. Quick, fun book!
Flying through this advanced copy. So heartbreaking.