1. Tagged was my first read of 2019. A magical love story 🖤
2. Invisibility? Catlike agility? Speed reading ! 👏
3. Libra ♎️ I‘m always off balance
4. Colorado Springs Comic Con. Going as Bombshell Catwoman.
5. @sprainedbrain @cobwebmoth @youneverarrived
I liked every page in this book. Literally.
We follow Coraline on her journey to escape her “boring” life, where basically she feels ignored, to the life on the other side of the hall...
The life with The Other Mother and her Other Father.
But could these parents really be better than her original mother and father? Ones with button eyes? Luckily she has a handy cat keeping her company and legitimately speaking words of advice!
“Because,” she said, “when you‘re scared but you still do it anyway, that‘s brave.”
Yes! LOVING this book. I saw the movie years ago and figure it is time to give the book a try. Enjoying every minute.