Friends of the Library sale this morning! For $4 I walked out with these 12 kids books🤗😊
1. Bread & Jam for Frances (my mother now hates this book because I wanted her to read it so much)
2. Plotting adventures by the creek
3. Watching my sisters
5. My go to baby shower gift
I Love You, Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt, Illustrated by Cyd Moore is an adorable little book about the unconditional love between a mother and her son. This one would be a great story to read out loud at bedtime!
My full review here: https://www.ericarobynreads.com/2018/06/childrens-book-review-i-love-you-stinky....
Great questions! #fridayfavorites @Lova
1. New releases, but I never buy them. I prefer to let the hype simmer down.
2. “Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five
3. I Love You, Stinky Face (tagged)
5. I started following fellow #Vonnegut fan @Pluralconstant (thanks to @BarbaraTheBibliophage 💚)
DAY 11: #favoritechildrensbook riotgrams
I LOVE reading this one to my sons. 💚
We finally made a trip to Toys 'R' Us to let Kaysen pick out what she wanted with her Christmas gift cards! One gift card from her Oma & one from her cousin Mo. She had one toy at first she did not want to let go of, until Daddy showed her a monkey, which was right next to the penguin. After that she would not put it down. Even in the book aisle she would use one hand to pick books. She chose the left & middle, Mommy chose right and the outfit! 🍀
I'm so disappointed that I didn't see yesterday's #SeasonsReadings2016 prompt until after the baby was in bed because I had to wait to get at this book! This is a recent favorite that I was actually hesitant to read because I initially didn't like the title. This is my favorite page of I Love You, Stinky Face which is about a mom who loves her child no matter what. #BookWithPictures #RaisingAReader