1. I always try to finish a chapter.
2. Most of my reading is done in the evening, but I also read during the day.
3. I don't! I can have the tv on, sometimes I listen to the music while reading.
1. I generally try to but if they‘re long I try to just stop somewhere that makes sense.
2. Day and evening usually.
3. No. I prefer the TV on to reruns of shows I‘ve seen a million times and don‘t need to pay attention to.
1. Ebook and audio. I have to, my disability refuses to let me hold physical books.
2. My desk or my bed.
3. Tea! Green tea with a splash of pomegranate juice.
4. Both. I have a few to pick from but also like to focus on one at a time.
5. Night, specifically #ItsSoLateItsEarly
1. Living room chair usually.
2. I love bookmarks but most often use a library date due card.
4. Often yes
5. Nope unless you count answering questions from my kids
6. I can juggle a few at a time
8. Silently... but I love reading aloud
10. I try to keep them like new