Sometimes you need a little extra positivity and wholesomeness. #30 of 2023
I love Sarah's Scribbles.
At #30 (even though I'm skipping some), these are starting to feel repetitive. Mary Anne took three entire chapters just to explain to the reader who everyone is, what their function is in the club, and key things that have happened to every character all along the series. If someone is picking up a book at #30 in a series and they are confused as to what's going on, that is on them. We don't need all the exposition.
March Wrap-up - Great Month 📚📚📚
1. Rule of Wolves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. A Court of Throne and Roses ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Agatha Raisin #29 ⭐️⭐️🎧
4. A Court of Mist and Fury ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Agatha Raisin #30 ⭐️⭐️⭐️🎧
6. A Court Wings and Ruin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7. A Court of Frost and Starlight ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
8. A Court of Silver Flame ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
9. Legends and Latte ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
10. Agatha Raisin #30 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🎧