If you use Litsy on the web (https://www.litsy.com) you can also grab links to your profile, or a specific book, and share those as well. -Loranne 5mo
1. There‘s so many! Gourmet icecream, pavlova, selfsauce pudding with cream, chocolate tart, sticky date pudding, choc lava cake, lemon tart etc. I could go on. And on.🤤
2. Yes. Especially walnuts.
3. Yes. Got caught coming down Mt White on the F3 by a motorcycle cop. Didn‘t realise they‘d just changed the speed limit. Lost my licence for 3 months.🤦🏻♀️
5. On my way now!
2. Yes. I think it‘s arrogance to think out of the billions of other systems out there, we are the only intelligent life.
3. Yes. Just once, to Erin Morgenstern after reading The Night Circus.
4. Definitely yes. All the time!
#HelloThursday #YesNoEdition #LitsyQuestions
1. My new Virago Modern Classics Edition of Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
3. Chinese! Chicken Omelette, Mini Spring Rolls & Special Fried Rice. Yum.
4. Back to front. My hand would fall off if I had to write that many.
5. Iced Tea with lots of ice & fresh mint.
1. In bed! It‘s 6.50am & I‘m just going to sleep now #insomniacsunite😳
2. Throne Of Glass by Sarah.J.Maas. I couldn‘t resist a reread before Kingdom Of Ash drops.
3. I‘m a mood reader so I spend over an hour combing through my shelves for books in the genre I want, then another hour reading the first page of each until something grabs me.
#TuesdayTidbits #LitsyQuestions #WhatKindOfReaderAreYou
1. Yes. I can‘t put a book down until I finish the chapter I‘m on, drives me mad when I get distracted before I can finish it.😠
2. Both, but my favourite time to read is late when everyone is in bed & theres no one to do any pesky distracting.🙅🏻♀️
3. Depends on the book. If it‘s an easy read, no, but if it‘s a book you really need to think on, then yes. I sometimes pair music to the book, like fiddle for Irish tales or Led Zep for fantasy etc.
This sounded like fun so here goes🤗
Htebazile the exhausted, Hoarder of cornflakes & Corgi the Dragon.
#LitsyQuestions #LitsyThisOrThat #CorgiTheMagicDragonWithTheHeartShapedButt
Thanks to @miralunasbooknook & also shoutout to the questionmaker, RebeccaMix.