1. I love all the people who love to read. That it doesn't matter if you are slow, fast, ⬇or inbetween. We all share a love for the written word.
2. What I am not interested in I just scroll past. Just because it's not my thing doesn't mean somone isn't into it. I will say a Pet Peeve is posts that are mostly hashtags #. Hash tags are great when they are specific, but lately we have people (probably from bookstram since that is a popular #)
3. I wish we could double search. For example search a person and a # or two # at once. Or two people at once. I would also love a list search 3y
5. I love it all when Im in the mood for it. When I am not, i scroll past. It can change from day to day.
6. I wish I could see everyones post that I follow every day. It feels like i am missing people I used to talk to daily, and now maybe some have left, but others just don't show up in my feed until 3y
I also which others participated more. It's easy to scroll past and just “ ❤“ something. But actually comment. Even if it is just a word, or an emoji.
I also want others to realize that this isn't bookstagram. Most do not care if you photos are not award winning. just show us what you are reading. A well loved book is always a better picture than a professionally staged one.