#porchlife #coffeeandbooks #readingismysuperpower #mystery #GeorgetteHeyer #1933 #Saturdaymorning
Walking: made 5 mile goal. Weekends help!!!
Books: made goal: finished audio -2
#booksandcoffee #Saturdaymorning #porchtime
Treating myself to a gift of tiramisu, my favorite dessert, that my husband brought to me from his dinner last night with our son at an incredible restaurant in West Hartford, a town nearby where I grew up. Savoring every bite.
First breakfast on my porch with my husband.It is cool today. But sitting here in sweats & a blanket is a pleasure- no rain!!!!!! I loving this book.Setting is by Lake Como, where my husband & I spent a day on our honeymoon (a week in Paris, a week in Verona).Stefania Valenti, police Inspector, is a well fleshed out character. Mystery: A 40+yr old body discovered buried deep underground, dating back to WWII.
#Saturdaymorning #coffeesndbooks #nonfiction
Reading a bit before I quiz my son for his midterms on Economics & Nuclear Security. Timely courses! He likes to be orally quizzed on certain aspects, then writes out the rest. He has always learned best thru discussion. His breadth of knowledge always amazes me- he is making economics understandable for me. #luckymom
A day late! 🙈 @howjessreads #friyayintro #saturdaymorning
1. Three! My kitties Pippin and Vinny. My family dog Bella ❤️
2. Heading to Toronto for a concert with a friend. One of our favs is performing (Sarah Slean - check her out!!)
3. Music. Playing guitar, piano and singing.
4. Banff, Victoria & Nova Scotia. (Husband and I are planning a trip to the west coast this year for our 5th wedding anniversary!)
5. What is your most prized possession?