1) People who are rude/ungrateful!
2) For my 21st, my boyfriend collated lots of photos of me and him and my friends and put them in this beautiful little book alongside lovely messages written by everyone for me. Made me cry!
3) Someone who achieves security within, and remains true to, themselves no matter what the circumstance. Difficult but so admirable!
4) Anyone who sees this should do it and tag me so I can read!
No one had ever shouted at me in my life: my mother with her quiet voice, my gentle father. But I found something bitter inside myself, something of that winter blown into my heart: the sound of my mother coughing, and the memory of the story the way they'd told it in the village square so many times, about a girl who made herself a queen with someone else's gold, and never paid her debts.
My college library is still accessible for me until term finishes and I've found some really great books to read there!! I'm excited! Emily has recommended that I also read Johnson's Fen so I'm going to give that a go too hopefully.😊
(sorry for the blurry photo - idk why it's posted like that!)
1) Hmmm, this was technically the end of last year but I LOVED H is for Hawk - it's beautiful
2) I haven't read enough books this year to have a least fave! (Damn you finals revision)
3) The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern (loved The Night Circus)
4) I've set myself the goal of reading AS MUCH FOR FUN AS POSSIBLE for the rest of the year now I'm done w finals!!
5) everyone who follows me!! Tag me if you do it!🙌
1) My family sometimes call me doodles/molldoodles (I think bc i LOVED The Tweenies when I was little), my grandpa calls me little treasure, and most people call me Moll
2) hmm, the only one that comes to mind is Glubbslyme, that's kinda weird
3) I don't think so!
4) I LOVE a good book cover but if a book doesn't have a good'un it won't stop me reading it, so I guess it's just a bonus
5) @Emilymdxn !!😊
1) Fantasy or magical realism
2) I'm terrible at thinking up stuff like this but it would have to be one word, idk why it just would haha. Think, like, 'Uprooted' by Naomi Novik
3) Me and 2 friends after our final exam!! We'd just been trashed (a weird oxford tradition where your friends come and cover you in shaving foam and whatnot to help you celebrate finishing)
4) I was just revising for my exams so sadly not many at all!
Started reading for fun again after finals! I like to read a fiction and a non-fiction at the same time so starting with a book that @Emilymdxn got me and a self-help type one🙌 Reading in a lush bath😊