I'm having a heckuva time finishing No Time Like the Past, I've just been too busy. But it is still on my #wintergames tbr. But as part of this amazing series, Jodi Taylor releases short stories on Christmas often about Christmas, many of the books highlighted in green. This year, Christmas Pie will be released on Christmas Day. So I'm adding them all to my #wintergames tbr, as I would love to relisten to them! #snowangels #serieslove2023
I have REALLY gone overboard with my #bucketlist for #wintergames this year - I was originally going for one item per day of December so I could do one thing every day but then I just kept having more ideas of things I was excited about. I‘m currently up to about 50 😱 tagging my #snowangels team down below - I‘d love to see what‘s on your bucket lists!
1. My favourite read of November was the new book from Ali Hazelwood, my absolute top comfort author!
2. I‘m very excited for both the team #snowangels buddy reads 🥰 the Christmas escape and nos4a2 are very different but I‘m excited for both!
These are all the tbr books I have with me at the moment, so here‘s my #wintergames tbr list! I have a jar with paper stars in it with all these titles so it‘s going to be a tbr jar month!
#wintergames2023 #wintergames23 #snowangels #teamsnowangels
Hey #SnowAngels we are getting off to a good start, aren‘t we? Can‘t hardly wait for Dec 1!
1. Baking holiday cookies.
2. I adore Christmas themed books.
3. Book set in the season, soft blanket, specialty beverage, by the fireplace with a view of a picture window with gentle snow outside.
1. My father-in-law always makes Hungarian goulash for Christmas Eve dinner, and everyone in the family loves it.
2. So many fun bingo cards to fill in!
3. Reading in a big comfy chair while it's snowing outside, with a glass of wine or warm drink at hand.
@Texreader @5feet.of.fury @Nessavamusic @sblbooks @MsRadioSilence @CogsOfEncouragement
Hey team! Here‘s a bit about me:
1. I‘m excited for a super fun staff party at my school. #litsyteachers
2. Sharing my reading adventures, the games and a few holiday movies!
3. On my comfy couch, with a fuzzy blanket, a dog on my lap and a great book. Alternatively, listening to an audiobook while crafting.
@emilymdxn @kwmg40 @texreader @5feet.of.fury @sblbooks @msradiosilence