#Pemberlittens Posting #janeandtheexcellentreadalong
early because I've got a lot on tomorrow.
1️⃣ Invitation to Chatsworth
2️⃣“My good fellow—if you do not leave off that dreadful noise at once, I shall be forced to call you out; and though it has been my habit, in affairs of honour, never to aim for the heart—in your case, my dear sir, I should be sorely tempted.”
3️⃣ Cassandra with the Chamberpot ⬇️
5️⃣ Stillroom Maid Recipes. I really enjoyed them tucked into story.
6️⃣ Eat nothing but that doesn't mean I can't have Whisky becore bed. Plus if I have a good night's sleep I feel like I can do anything. ⬇️
8️⃣ Picnic in the garden. While enjoyed see the house when we visited Chatsworth, I loved the gardens.
9️⃣ This is one of my favorites in the Series because of having been to Chatsworth I can just see those scenes in my mind. 3d
@julieclair @sprainedbrain @Librarybelle
@StayCurious @janeycanuck @suvata @Ruthiella @Bookwormjillk @nanuska_153 @AllDebooks @MoonWitch94 @rubyslippersreads @Sparklemn @quietjenn @Graciouswarriorprincess
@jenniferw88 @SarahBookInterrupted @katy4peas
@mklong @DanaManiac @mom2bugnbee
2. Favorite quote: “It is far more comfortable to throw the guilt upon mysteries one cannot understand, than upon a human being disturbingly like oneself.”
3. Favorite character: Jane, of course.
4. Anything surprised you: It surprised me in the very beginning, when the dead person turned out to be a woman dressed in men‘s clothing. 2h
6. Would You Rather: Eat the tart made of veggies, eggs, and brains and have courage to do anything you wanted or eat nothing after 3pm and sleep soundly: I will sleep soundly. No brains for me! 2h
8. Be the Guest of Honour at a Chatsworth dinner party or spend the day in the gardens with a picnic lunch: Picnic in the garden, please. 2h