1. Caramel chocolate chip cookies that I made ?
2. Vernon Subutex, by Virginie Despentes à French author that I haven‘t read yet ,
3. I studied in the us and visited 5 states while there
4. I just began collecting Astérix album comics, they remind me of my childhood ?
5. I‘m currently traveling internationally, I‘m from Morocco ??and on holidays in France ?? . And I plan on traveling again!
I just finished Cruel Prince and I don‘t know how I feel about it.
I didn‘t love it like I thought I would, I didn‘t like Jude and didn‘t understand her choices. I just couldn‘t get into it despite all the good reviews about it.
I don‘t know if I should read Wicked King or just leave it. Does it get better ?
I just found this in @tessavi ‘s profile and thought I‘d give it a try !
1. I‘m from Casablanca, Morocco 🇲🇦
2. Sarah J Maas
3. Wayyy too many books ! And not enough time !
4. By a window, on a comfortable couch with my dog 🐶
5. Throne of Glass, Sarah J Maas. Great series I just discovered last year.
I just finished Lord of Shadow and that ending left me feeling stunned and sad. 😭 there were several plots I really did not see coming and I enjoy when the story is not obvious. I‘m heading straight into the 3rd one !
Throwback to when I had time to read at the beach with my Nymeria !
I‘m trying to read Lady Midnight but I‘ve just been in a slump lately 😔
What do you do to get out of one ?