If you can, take a moment to check out my #bookstagram I follow those who follow me! 😊
Loving this one so far! ❤️
I‘m just in love with how she writes. She talks like I do and she‘s so relatable. About half way through and loving it so much!
Finally finished this one! I wasn‘t sure what to expect but it really kept me hooked! I‘m uneasy usually about switching POV‘s and this one not only switched a ton, but also added snippets that focused on the bigger picture and outside of the main characters and I really liked what it added to the story. Made me very thirsty reading it though!
1) cats! I‘ve seen so many movies/books with alternate dimensions and I feel like I never see animals! I would miss my cats 😩
2) not let what people said get to me and enjoy what I liked to do (which is read) and not care if people thought it was weird
3) my weirdness! I laugh at my own jokes, randomly sing or dance, and I‘m definitely a little nerdy
Thanks for the chance to win!! @Meaw_catlady #7777giveaway
1) It has to make me feel something. For example, we were liars made me have a roller coaster of emotions and left me speechless!
2) anything cat related! I have 3 cats and I‘m so obsessed with them, so anything cat related
3) I am the WORST cook, my boyfriend does all of the cooking I burn or undercook everything!
4) I‘m honestly not big into poetry. Probably Edgar Allen Poe
5) @jmbooks welcome!
Over the past few years, I have realized Mary kubica is one of my favorite authors and this book just reiterated that even more! What a rollercoaster of emotions! I just finished and I‘m still trying to process! So suspenseful, but not too slow paced or too fast paced! I honestly did not see the ending coming and you either love it or hate it and I loved it!
I honestly did not see the ending coming. I really like how the author introduced the characters. I like it being written in all of their point of views. I felt like I was able to connect with all of them. I really loved the shocker twist of it being suicide. Also so in love with Bronwyn and Nate. Such a well written book. I honestly had a hard time putting it down. So excited to read more from this author and I highly, highly recommend this book!
Hello to all of my new friends! I'm new to Litsy and trying to figure it out! Love the idea of it, though. Can't wait to get my account built up. If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it! Also if anyone wants to add me on Goodreads, my name on there is Kristina Kaufmann