Finally finished this book after weeks of reading it. This was a pretty difficult book to get through. It wasn‘t Ward‘s best - I gave it‘s 3/5 stars on Goodreads. #books #recentlyfinished #badnarrators #paranormalromance #jrward
1) Rice - I could eat it with every dang meal and I almost do. And It doesn‘t matter the type. Lol.
2) A Polaroid Zip - I use it to print out photos for my vision board and my planner.
3) I‘m reading the book attached to this post, as well as , Beloved by Toni Morrison and The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh.
#wonderouswednesday #books #reader #wednesday
1) Usually right after dinner. (Though not all the time. It really depends on my day/stress level.)
2) I change into something really comfy, make a cup of tea or coffee, grab a blanket and settle down to read. If I‘m listening to an audiobook everything is the same except I pop in the air buds and set to work on my project!
For me this was more V, Jane & Butch‘s second story than Payne & Manny‘s. V quite simply took over the reins from Ward and sprinted with them all the way to the finish line! Hello to #TheBandOfBastards — talk about complications! The plot really does thicken!Watch out Wrath! All the the bright shiny 🌟‘s for this one. Another book that was all to the better with a #reread. @Woodchuc67 on to the next one!
My current view! 😻 Someone is trying to dissuade me from reading or listening — #Amber my most demanding and loving fur ball! How can I resist? 🤔. Impossible I say. @Woodchuc67 @SquidgetsRoom
This is Manny & Payne‘s story but man oh man we‘re getting some serious yet delicious quality time with my man V — he‘s seriously hijacking this book, thank you J R Ward. Another #reread that is vastly better than the first time ‘round! Parts are so hot I seriously need to get my fan out! Frangione‘s voice is absolutely perfect & I couldn‘t imagine ANYONE else as the voice of the BDB! @Woodchuc67 🗡🖤🧛♂️
I was actually a little disappointed in this one... maybe it was just my mood at the time, but it was sooooo angsty. And I had to stop myself from throwing the kindle every time she called him "healer" during sex...
Nothing quite like a hot love scene and spaghettios at the office. Lol I always feel so scandalous listening to/reading a particularly passionate part of a book when I'm in public.
I love vampire books. My only qualms I have with the genre is do they all have to be chiseled and perfect? Let a chubby girl dream.
Sometimes you need a trashy romance novel. And a glass of scotch. And a bath. Cheers.