I like how they used kind of different animals like aardvark
Published in 2005 this nonfiction animal alphabet book is informative and helpful to students. I really like the illustrations that go along with it too.
1) I‘ve already completed the #BBRC #beyonddickandjane section
2) the #A-z
3) the #yeah-baby prompts any of those
4) the #middlegrade #newclassic (writtenafter1980)
5) the discovery of witches (not a movie but I really liked the mini-series/ Dune 🥰😍📖😋 🎥
6) I don‘t know 🤷♀️ I‘ve liked both interpretations 😖
Aa is for aardvark by Mark Shulman is a nonfictional book that was written in 2005. This book is about double letter words. This book uses fun sounds and witty images that will help students. The concepts are reinforced with the illustrations. The kids who understand some of the jokes will be learning or have learned the alphabet.