😽 no nickname
😽 Blooming onion at Outback 😋
😽 Read and relax!! I‘m on staycation!!
😽 Only one!!
So maybe I will be the “crazy cat book lady!” I have two new friends today!! The calico has been a random visitor, but today she brought a friend 😽 I always have cat food ready for their visits!!
Happy Friday everyone!!
1. Tagged my current audiobook!
2. Finally a weekend where I have no work and no obligations beyond some family stuff so reading and light homework.
3. I do like hard boiled eggs but mostly in salads I'm not a huge fan of them on they're own anymore.
4. I'm not sure there's so many names I like. But it would be more unique.
5. I always do!!
🍀Staying off my fractured ankle and probably diving into Season 4 of GoT (gotta get ready for 4/14)
🍀 I outran a tornado once on I-80 on my morning commute
🍀 Tagged in post
🍀I can't pick one figure. I have a degree in history. That's like having to pick one favorite book.
1) Looks like I'm not alone.
2) Depends on if I've been to the store recently.
3) My school's Priest asked me to come up on the alter to show me the correct way to make the sign of the cross. I still do it backwards. It's a mirror image from being taught. I go right first.
4) Freshly washed hair. Shampoo not specific.
5) Purple Raven.
1. Hated this book so much, I‘m still mad about it.
2. At home, I‘m a stay at home mom
3. I was about 12 or 13 when I asked someone when their baby was due- she‘d already had it! Lesson learned
4. Street vendor waffles in Brussels or cedar white spruce woods Lake Superior
5. Black Summer