One the best re-reads I ever did. This book gives me nostalgia and reminds me of simpler times
#TuesdayTidbits on Wednesday! Thanks for the tags, @BookishTrish and @monalyisha
1. I enjoy re-reading some of the ones I loved when I was younger. Lately, it's been the occasional Night World book.
2. What a Girl Wants, starting Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth. 💖
3. Salt and Vinegar chips, and coke bottle gummies.
4. I'm a day late, so I'll tag next time!
1. The Night World Series read it more then once! ~ tv/net series is ISWAK and all versions
2. Fools Rush In ~ every time it's on tv I watch it, yet I don't own it XD
3. Currently reeses minis
4. @Endowarrior21 @JoScho I am bad at remembering usernames
1. Just 15 minutes away from me
2. Currently Alex, Approximately
3. A tie between the Night World Series by LJ Smith and the Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman
4. Fools Rush In -90s romcom and more in diff genres
5. Too many
6. A variety, ask!
7. Periwinkle, yellow, emerald green
8. Murder Mystery w/ Romance
9. A Vets Home as a Cna
10. Yes a Hamster named Apricot
Way too short! I need more.
I spotted these two lovelies in a Charity book sale cart at the grocery store today and immediately thought "#throwbackreadathon, here I come!" I devoured these books when I was about 12/13, anyone else a former fan?
(P.S. I really doubt these are going to hold up, but I'm going to have fun finding out!)
Omg, @SpiderGoddess thank you soooo much! I had a long day and this was an awesome way to end it. I absolutely love everything and am so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and creativity. The book about the Black Death is so up my alley and I'm super exited about the others. Night world was well-loved at one of my libraries but I hadn't read it yet. And I literally squealed out loud when I saw the cat bag. The ears! 😻 LOVE!
"You don't love somebody because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing song that nobody but you can understand."
#Day8 of #MarchIntoReading - #GuiltyPleasures are my specialty!! There's nothing I love more than an easy read when life (and/or work) gets tough! I read a lot of YA fiction/fantasy (the Night World Series being one of my favourites) and one of my all-time (secret) favourite books is Eat, Pray, Love. Not my typical genre, my mom & grandmother made me see the movie & afterward I read, and fell in love with, the book!
Disclaimer: NOT MY BOOK. I will not claim this one. ? My mom passes on her old books for me to post on paperbackswap, so that's where this one came from. I especially like that it comes with "Free glow-in-the-dark star stickers inside!" #uglyromancecover #booklove17
Absolutely in love with this series so far!!
One of my favorite authors twenty or so years ago and this book brought me back. Twilight was most definitely a rip off.
I like supernatural fiction and reading various versions of the typical vampire/witch/werewolf worlds. This world is well-woven and there are a good variety of romantic entanglements. Some of the dialogue and plot is a little over the top, but I was itching to read this nonstop. And that's a win!